Harry Wilson

Still time for us to swoop in with a 20million bid because of our relationship with Liverpool.
I expect he will do quite well under Marco Silva and the championship is his level, definitely a luxury player though and not one I’d want back here

Still time for us to swoop in with a 20million bid because of our relationship with Liverpool.
I expect he will do quite well under Marco Silva and the championship is his level, definitely a luxury player though and not one I’d want back here
I'm beginning to feel almost sorry for Fulham. Marco Silva and Harry Wilson.

Looking at his stats from last season, he scored 7 goals and had 11 assists for Cardiff City.
When you take corners and free kicks for a Mick McCarthy team full of giants you're going to have assists......I'd like to know how many of those assists were from open play?.....if that's what 12m buys you these days then it just shows what a great bit of business the re-signing of Stan is.

Definitely a poorer quality league this season imo. If we line up with the eleven we had against West Brom vs Norwich Watford or Brentford of last season then we get absolutely battered imo.

last seasons afcb with sp in charge.... we would have won the league imo

and if we had danjuma this season.... we'd be right up there

nice thought, can't see it unfortunately
Highly unlikely. But hopefully it would give us money to spend in other areas and make us a better overall team. The most important thing is that we create partnerships and not rely on individual talent. We don’t score the goals we did against West Brom with Danjuma there instead of Anthony, he’d have attempted a dribble in both situations. Granted he would have provided quality in different areas which could quite possibly resulted in goals/chances, but it goes to show that every player has their strengths and weaknesses.

Definitely a poorer quality league this season imo. If we line up with the eleven we had against West Brom vs Norwich Watford or Brentford of last season then we get absolutely battered imo.

I know the point you’re trying to make but last season was a special case, I don’t think many comparisons should be made, in a sterile environment and no fans games were different plain and simple.

Sky put up a stat during our game on Friday night that showed that that there were 200 fewer goals in total in comparison to the average of previous years. Speaks volumes.

I know the point you’re trying to make but last season was a special case, I don’t think many comparisons should be made, in a sterile environment and no fans games were different plain and simple.

Sky put up a stat during our game on Friday night that showed that that there were 200 fewer goals in total in comparison to the average of previous years. Speaks volumes.
That’s a very good point. Wow I wasn’t aware of the statistic!

As others have said, needs to work on his defending and tackling in general. That red card in Euros was ridiculous but still a silly tackle worthy of a yellow imo. In his defense (no pun intended:) we played him out of position on the right. He's much better as a number 10, so don't think we saw all of his qualities. He was a panic loan, though because of Brooksy's injury. I wish the lad well, though.... just not at our expense.

As others have said, needs to work on his defending and tackling in general. That red card in Euros was ridiculous but still a silly tackle worthy of a yellow imo. In his defense (no pun intended:) we played him out of position on the right. He's much better as a number 10, so don't think we saw all of his qualities. He was a panic loan, though because of Brooksy's injury. I wish the lad well, though.... just not at our expense.
The out of position bit is a myth. Everywhere he has been he has played numerous games as a wide midfielder who drifts into central areas. We were the perfect fit for him. It’s not like EH told his wide men to hug the touchline, he encouraged them to come inside at every opportunity to find that space between the lines. The reason he didn’t shine here wasn’t because of where we played him, it’s because he wasn’t quite good enough for that level.

;