Harry Wilson

This was mentioned in the Sun re Eddie and our club.

On Sky only seen Newcastle and Villa mentioned.

Independent mentioned Borussia Dortmund as favourites to sign him.

So maybe take the Sun report with a bit of caution.

This was mentioned in the Sun re Eddie and our club.

On Sky only seen Newcastle and Villa mentioned.

Independent mentioned Borussia Dortmund as favourites to sign him.

So maybe take the Sun report with a bit of caution.
6403E21A-E2B9-4AFD-8A24-F1428236A357.jpeg

We’ve been amongst the favourites to sign him all summer, odds were 4/1 before sun article

He’s Welsh! However, as he spent more than 3 years in Liverpool’s academy he would count as homegrown status
...sorry forgot that!....shame that a club the size of Liverpool don't nurture their british talent more...although I suppose they have with Robinson and Trent whastsisname?

...sorry forgot that!....shame that a club the size of Liverpool don't nurture their british talent more...although I suppose they have with Robinson and Trent whastsisname?

Robertson? ;-) Although he was signed from Hull, so not through their own system. Even if Wilson leaves, they still have a few there - Rhian Brewster seems to be the hot tip for this season I think for example.

Robertson? ;-) Although he was signed from Hull, so not through their own system. Even if Wilson leaves, they still have a few there - Rhian Brewster seems to be the hot tip for this season I think for example.
Loan with an obligation to buy would 100% make sense here. Could cover for Brooks whilst injured and clearly we will need someone with Fraser on his way out next summer, not to mention Ibe out of contract too. Would give him a year to get used to the way we play and wouldn’t incur the cost until next summer. We clearly need someone else in this position both short and long term and that would tick all the boxes. Really hope we push for another winger before deadline even with today’s signing.

Harry Wilson will feature for Liverpool this evening as speculation over his future intensifies.

Wilson is to be given a further chance to impress when the Reds complete their pre-season campaign with a friendly against Lyon in Geneva.

The 22-year-old has appeared in all previous six warm-up games this summer and scored in the 3-2 defeat to Borussia Dortmund on the opening match of the recent US tour.

Wilson is being given an opportunity to prove he has a long-term future at Liverpool having shone during his loan spell last season at Championship side Derby County, where he finished top scorer and helped the Rams reach the play-off final at Wembley.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...atest-harry-wilsons-liverpool-future-16675879

Harry Wilson will feature for Liverpool this evening as speculation over his future intensifies.

Wilson is to be given a further chance to impress when the Reds complete their pre-season campaign with a friendly against Lyon in Geneva.

The 22-year-old has appeared in all previous six warm-up games this summer and scored in the 3-2 defeat to Borussia Dortmund on the opening match of the recent US tour.

Wilson is being given an opportunity to prove he has a long-term future at Liverpool having shone during his loan spell last season at Championship side Derby County, where he finished top scorer and helped the Rams reach the play-off final at Wembley.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...atest-harry-wilsons-liverpool-future-16675879
Scored a belter tonight

poor timing if we were hoping to get him! £££££££££££££££££££

Reactions: OBX
No idea how good he is but if he does come I hope he does the business.

Meanwhile, for a boyhood Everton fan EH is certainly doing his bit to try and help Liverpool win the title.

;