Help needed!

Eoin Wilson

Plastic
Hi everyone,

I’m a 2nd year student at Bournemouth University studying Media and Communication and I’m currently doing a research project on how football fans engage with the clubs they support both on and off Twitter. For the interview I need to conduct two 15 minute interviews, one with a fan that has and uses a Twitter account and one with a fan that doesn’t. I really need to get this interview done this week otherwise I’ll fail the project so if anyone in this group would be willing to help me out and meet for an interview about this subject between Tuesday and Friday this coming week that would be greatly appreciated and a real help for my project. Please let me know ASAP if you’re up for it. No worries if nobody can. Thanks, Eoin.

Smhinto will be along in a moment to give you a hand....go easy on him though as he's a bit fragile due to clinical depression.................he'd be a fascinating research project though tbf.

And how long have you had to do this assignment?

Bloody students........................................

Just finished and submitted the research plan a week ago now I’ve got to get an interview sorted before Xmas so I’ve not been too bad! If you could meet for an interview that would be great.

Be careful, Ken, you should never meet someone you’ve talked to online. I don’t reckon he’s a student at all. He’s probably a crusty 75 yr old trying to get his wicked way with you.

This isnt the case what so ever. I can provide evidence to prove I'm a student at the Uni if anyone needs it. Asked all over and got no responses so anyone that can help would be a great help.

Have you seen oxbridgeessays .com they'll just do it for you, cracking service

Sorry, I'd love to help but I'm really stuck for time this week

I thought the Uni got free tickets for every game.
I can give you an interview but it will cost you a plane ticket.

Hi Eoin
they are playing, they would love to help but time is the problem, they are such busy people they do not have time to help someone starting out, like the never had any? I am working in manchester at present but if i can be of any help PM me .

Good luck

Thanks to everyone who’s offered to do the non Twitter interview. If there’s anyone on here who does use Twitter and can also meet for an interview this week please let me know.

Thanks, Eoin

I can do the Twitter interview this week. Can you get to the 6D Brewery tap, in Cranborne, between 1300 and 1600 any day this week?

;