Help!

adam0102

Fans' Favourite
About 15 years ago there was an auction at DC after a game in which I bought a 16" x 12" pic of the Big Man running to camera after scoring, pursued by Baby Fletch, signed by both of them. I had no choice but to keep bidding, my wife's obsessed with Fletch and wouldn't let me stop :grinning:

Unfortunately the pics been damaged beyond repair following a water leak. I've tried the club but they couldn't help.

I don't think it's unique, so was just wondering if anyone on here had one they'd be prepared to sell?:please:

I have exactly the same precious item! Was always in my hallway so its the first thing visitors saw. My 'current' ;) partner saw fit to remove it.... not sure where it is, but not for sale unfortunately. I've a feeling it may be going back up soon.......:punch:

About 15 years ago there was an auction at DC after a game in which I bought a 16" x 12" pic of the Big Man running to camera after scoring, pursued by Baby Fletch, signed by both of them. I had no choice but to keep bidding, my wife's obsessed with Fletch and wouldn't let me stop :grinning:

Unfortunately the pics been damaged beyond repair following a water leak. I've tried the club but they couldn't help.

I don't think it's unique, so was just wondering if anyone on here had one they'd be prepared to sell?:please:

The image might be available online so could you get a print made and try to get the signatures again ?

or u could make me a ridiculous offer. or catch me when I'm not sober. whichever is easiest :cheers:

I may have a few of those old signed pictures in my loft - not promising, but I ended up with a pile of old stuff when KDSA stopped selling them. I will check it out this w/end and let you know. If I have you are welcome to it.

Further to prev post, it prompted me to get off my ar-e and have a look. Is it this one ?

Attachments

• DSCN6249.JPG
    DSCN6249.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 19
falls thru? I may seem like a bumbling, idiotic, simpleton in the shed..... but in real life, I am incredibly efficient & high performing :wack:
I admit you are incredibly efficient and high performing in the downing of quality ale........................:guiness::cheers:

;