He's gone

Brian, can you take your wind up nonsense off this thread. There's loads of others more suitable to your superior intelligence, insights and expression. This is a thread in the immediate aftermath of our greatest ever manager leaving the club. I don't want to see it denigrated by your attention seeking nonsense.

Take it somewhere else

Obviously a legend - but I honestly think this is the right move
I’m afraid the magic that he once had left him towards the end of our 4th PL season
it has to be admitted that in far too many games last season we were truly dreadful and we probably deserved to go down.
Now it’s squeaky bum time hoping that whoever it is that decides the future direction for our club will make a sensible decision. Far too many washed up has beens out there for my liking.
Please, please somebody inspiring and competent.

Spoken like every plastic fan on a Talksport call in

Have a feeling it might be Paul Cook...... Ex - Pompey man...that's OK maybe....but I want Allerdyce or Dyche !

You actually hate football don't you?

Brian, can you take your wind up nonsense off this thread. There's loads of others more suitable to your superior intelligence, insights and expression. This is a thread in the immediate aftermath of our greatest ever manager leaving the club. I don't want to see it denigrated by your attention seeking nonsense.

Take it somewhere else

So glad that guy's f****g nonsense doesnt show up for me anymore.

Well I hope the Board have planned for this eventuality (although somehow I doubt it) as we need to move quickly given the season is only six weeks away.

;