He's gone

He looked pained and exhausted during the last 2 or 3 weeks of the season, who can blame him if he’s decided he wants to take a rest. Let’s just hope he doesn’t turn up somewhere else within the next 3 or 4 weeks.

He looked pained and exhausted during the last 2 or 3 weeks of the season, who can blame him if he’s decided he wants to take a rest. Let’s just hope he doesn’t turn up somewhere else within the next 3 or 4 weeks.
If he does, and that's what he wants, why should be begrudge him his wishes>?

Well we are f****ed. I believe if we had a chance to get back up then he would have stayed, I suspect that he’s been told that there will be a fire sale and that we need to rely on the young players who are already here to compete. We are in big trouble is my initial thought. Imagine that his replacement will be someone in the Shaun cooper mould... oh dear

There are ramifications ahead. Several players won’t feel any loyalty to a new boss and the jcls won’t know any of our songs.

I don’t disagree but a lot of the same players didn’t perform this season with Eddie.

always felt it was odd that Eddie entered into the final year of his contract without an extension whereas was signing players on beyond 2022.

personally feel it’s all gone very stale. Didn’t want Eddie replaced during the relegation scrap but it maybe this is the right decision.

;