He’s manager of the month

Couldn’t really give it to anyone else on the results.

Well done to JW and getting our players playing as a team and for each other again.

Yep if you fail to go up you can keep your trophy and sing about winning it one whole division below us. Of course however like a bad penny we cant shake you off so I expect you to do it.

A nice touch was to post a picture of the entire backroom staff and the title "The team behind the team" on the old socials

In so many ways JW is growing on me. I just hope that his pre-playoff approach works out for him. I would have kept playing our strongest team to accumulate points, wins and confidence but what do I know ?

I really hope that he has judged resting players and keeping them sharp for the playoffs perfectly !

In his time here I think he has already shown that it was unfair to judge him on his time at Boro. Given the tools he is clearly better than that. If he gets us through the playoffs as winners then man love for our JW is very much on the cards !

Well done Woody .

Still don’t like the team very much but would be thrilled for the guy if we have success in the playoffs . Would be a fantastic comeback for a bloke that probably thought like most that his managerial career was over after the Middlesbrough debacle .

;