History Today In Premier League

Saints, Pompey and Brighton fans can cry into their beers all summer long! We are no longer dreaming. We are beaming ,and steaming. Batman and Robin have put the cream on the crackers! Every year we get a thrill of some kind! Great finish too!

As we are now top of the South, it might be nice to hear less of 3rd Southern team's Merrington on Solent.
Some bloody hope though

As Billy said ..first ever win at Burnley. Would be interesting to know if any of those that went today were there in 65 for the 0-7 cup game - if so what a milestone for them! There won't be many if any but worth knowing for the history.

Tried to post tweet but for some reason it didn’t work, message came up wait 11 seconds and it still didn’t work.

I mean I just counted L2 promotion, L1 and Championship and it came to 84 (I did take a few off the 2 League 1 seasons but only guessing as he wasn't here). That doesn't include L2 survival or any PL season...

I mean I just counted L2 promotion, L1 and Championship and it came to 84 (I did take a few off the 2 League 1 seasons but only guessing as he wasn't here). That doesn't include L2 survival or any PL season...

Take a look at KT’s tweet, on a pic of a smiling Eddie it has 100 League wins as Cherries boss. It is on the interview with Eddie about the season.

It now says 40 minutes ago on Solent Sport.

Not sure why it won’t let me just post the text part of tweet.

Maybe someone else can paste it on here.

;