Home tickets v Blackpool

London Cherry

First Team
Hi all. Desperately trying to get tickets for my boy and I to the home Blackpool game. I thought they went on general sale at 10 online but it doesn’t seem to work!! Anyone else having this problem?!! I can’t wait in a queue on the phone with two little ones running around!!

If you recall WBA sold out, people just didn’t turn up.
I’m sure Blackpool will be the same.
Someone I know bought a ticket and has again for Blackpool just to get the points now with no intention of going. They were cheeky enough to phone my Dad to ask if he wanted to buy it off him because "he couldn't now make it", even though he only bought it hours earlier.

The situation is how it is. One thing is for sure though, it can be noted some people show concern for our financial situation, want 3/4 more added to the squad, and want more seating at the ground. All 3 aren't possible to secure without a Euromillions win, but it's easy to moan.

Personally seems like people are trying their best, the club are even advertising for people in the ticket department, so anyone who knows anyone who needs a new job can help too.

We ( Blackpool ) didn't receive our away tickets until Monday 16th . Bournemouth had some issues with the pricing structure , which should be the same for home and away supporters ?

We ( Blackpool ) didn't receive our away tickets until Monday 16th . Bournemouth had some issues with the pricing structure , which should be the same for home and away supporters ?

I read this on your forum, not sure why Blackpool needed clarification on price categories and concession prices. We don’t have those, they would have been the same as they were for West Brom and advertised on the club website.

Even your own fans pointed out the same thing?

;