How do we approach City?

blandford_cherry

UTC Legend
Do we need 3 at the back? Cook Mings Ake with Daniels and Fraser as wing backs? Do we stick to 4-4-2 and hope for the best?

Pep wasn’t happy with the 4-0 win at West Ham yesterday saying it wasn’t a great performance and he expects better.

We walk on to the pitch....don't run or show any intent....after worrying ourselves mental in the tunnel..walk over to the City fans and bow....whisper love messages in Sterling's ear and just get on with the not taking any notice of Eddies positive team talk ..get tonked like any other decent City respecting team from 2nd to 20th position!ll
All efforts to create an English Celtic must be exerted!
On top of that..don't miss out on going for 4 defeats in a row!

Last edited:
Definitely start Mousset I say. Man City won't know anything about him, and he's just the sort of maverick that could do something totally random and brilliant. After all it probably needs something like that to break City down. They will have our usual game plan nullified to a fine art.

Well, we could have beaten them on our own ground last year, and might have were it not for a ridiculous foul called against Mousset and a subsequent fluke deflection.
Whatever we did then, let's do it again!
Charlie needs to bring his shooting boots to the game anyway.

...4-4-1-1

I'd go with

Boruc

Francis
Mings
Simpson
Rico

Pugh
Surman
Cook
Stanislas

Ibe

Defoe

...that'll fox them!

...give our first team a 'rest'

With two hands held together pointing towards the sky!

Unfortunately I am expecting a defeat. (I am a Pessimist remember)

I will be happy if our goal difference remains at zero or above.

:utc:

;