How do you feel, right now?

A bit hollow, tbh

I never felt we’d get through with only a 1-0 lead, and even at 2-0 I said it was too early, so I’m not particularly shocked we lost today

Should never have been in that position, though. Our failure to take points from the bottom four sums up the problems in this squad.

I’m also a bit worried for next season. However, like you, can’t wait to be there to see us play again come August

A bit disappointed that we will never know how good this team could be but need to look forward now. I hope whoever takes over from Woodgate will be allowed to build a team in their own image, a bit like Eddie did, and get a group of guys together who want to play for the badge, for each other and for us. I’m not convinced that most of this current bunch had that in them.
Good luck to those who move on. At least you stuck around unlike some who will remain nameless.

Its the hope that kills you.

Went into the playoffs thinking we had blown our best opportunity as we would struggle against Brentford over 2 legs and would have been better off playing them in the final.
Met them head on in both legs, so we did better then I expected and the annoying thing is I think we would be in the final now if Mepham was actually an 11million pound centreback - ironic that Woody got the rest of the team to give him an ovation in the dressing room after the first leg.

We would have been better off letting their player run through, 11 v 11 we always had another goal in us.

Now we have to see what happens to the management and squad over the summer before any bold predictions for next season

I’m disappointed obviously 5 minutes in I never imagined the game would end up like it did. A proper season in the championship with the fans there and hopefully not too many departures to come though. Roll on August

A bit disappointed that we will never know how good this team could be but need to look forward now. I hope whoever takes over from Woodgate will be allowed to build a team in their own image, a bit like Eddie did, and get a group of guys together who want to play for the badge, for each other and for us. I’m not convinced that most of this current bunch had that in them.
Good luck to those who move on. At least you stuck around unlike some who will remain nameless.
Whoever takes over from Woodgate? Do you know something we don't ?

Once the penny was given I feared the worst.sick watching players like billing who just stroll about and players like Mepham how did we ever pay 12m for him.

;