How many saying goodbye?

AFCBade

UTC Legend
Will be interesting to see how many afcb players say goodbye to the vitality tomorrow as they do the post match end of season lap of honour?

Also, how many ST holders are not intending to renew for next season?

I reckon more than previous seasons, but I shall be renewing.

Fraser only. I don’t reckon we let anyone else go. If we keep Fraser he’ll be our best signing. If we keep him without him signing a contract we’ve probably lost a negotiation battle. It’s not a great place to be in.

By the way several players give their shirt to someone in the crowd after every game. I’m sure some people will be adding 2 and 2 and getting 5 if this happens but it’s not an indication they are off.

Fraser only. I don’t reckon we let anyone else go. If we keep Fraser he’ll be our best signing. If we keep him without him signing a contract we’ve probably lost a negotiation battle. It’s not a great place to be in.

Expect clyne wont return. Must be doubts about boruc who is out of contract while moussett must be questioning whether he needs first team football. Hoping Pugh does a final goodbye too!

...can someone get Ibe's shirt for me and a snap of him saying goodbye to the crowd....as I will be missing this game!

;