Arsenal 2-0 Watford
Everton 0-0 AFCB
West Ham 1-0 Villa

90+2 Whistle goes at the Emirates
90+3 Surridge scores a last kick of the game winner for us
90+4 West Ham get a second
90+6 West Ham’s second ruled out by VAR for handball 17 minutes previously
90+8 Mings equalises for Villa

Apart from Charlton traditionally we bottle it on the last day , Wrexham twice and Carlisle come to mind I expect the same on Sunday.

Any chance of staying up has been blown by our poor start to the re-start. The palace, Newcastle and wolves games sealed our fate. Followed by the tactical shambles against Southampton. Nothing worse than having to rely on other teams results. Other teams results won't come into though, Everton will beat us. I believe it will be us and Watford going down. We came up together, we go down together

Any chance of staying up has been blown by our poor start to the re-start. The palace, Newcastle and wolves games sealed our fate. Followed by the tactical shambles against Southampton. Nothing worse than having to rely on other teams results. Other teams results won't come into though, Everton will beat us. I believe it will be us and Watford going down. We came up together, we go down together
There is a certain symmetry to Norwich, Watford and ourselves going down.

Tbh I am staggered it's gone to the last day,does anyone want to stay up.

Villa now in the box seat we will somehow manage to balls it up

I was hoping/expecting sky to show villa v West Ham but with in-game clips of watford and afcb (plus table as it stands) as things develop.

PS looking forward to watching the championship end tonight - could be a bonkers 90 minutes with only 2 matches out of 12 having nothing riding on it!

Last edited:

;