Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth - 6 To Go!

Not a good second half for us, but job done again.

5 wins on the trot and 5 points in front of Reading, plus now in 5th place.

Yes, the ability to bring on the wrong player hasn't changed over the years has it, can't be many times that we've brought on a player who has changed the game / played better than the player replaced.

Subs were poor - Brookes and Dan came off too early, I get the saving players thing but it wasn’t a very dirty game so what was the point? And surridge cam on too late again... as soon as he did he nearly scored and created a couple of chance

Solanke had a shocker, I get he likes to play with the ball, go in the wings to start moves but he is still a striker and if you can’t put the ball in the net what’s the point? I am aware he scored but it took a deflection which made it go over the keeper. And that miss near the end left me speechless!

not necessarily against Norwich, but I would like to see Woodgate try two upfront with solanke and surridge with the former dropping a bit deeper to play with the ball more

Let’s enjoy that result for now because there’s a yellow and green mountain to climb on Saturday.

Great stuff !

Billing my MOM. So much energy today, he was all over the pitch and always involved. A near perfect performance from the big Dane.
Could it be that JW is giving him the love he needs to produce his best ? His whole attitude seems different.

Nice to see the players enjoying themselves today. I didn’t see any frustrations coming out or pouting, they just went out there and played as a team and for the result. They played with confidence too, as if for them the result was never in doubt ( as they should ! ).

A bit nervy at the end but we passed that test too, so credit is due.

I think we have a TEAM once again and I find myself always looking forward to seeing how we’ll do in the next game.

Whisper it, but it looks like promotion could be a genuine possibility now.

Subs were poor - Brookes and Dan came off too early, I get the saving players thing but it wasn’t a very dirty game so what was the point? And surridge cam on too late again... as soon as he did he nearly scored and created a couple of chance

Solanke had a shocker, I get he likes to play with the ball, go in the wings to start moves but he is still a striker and if you can’t put the ball in the net what’s the point? I am aware he scored but it took a deflection which made it go over the keeper. And that miss near the end left me speechless!

not necessarily against Norwich, but I would like to see Woodgate try two upfront with solanke and surridge with the former dropping a bit deeper to play with the ball more
So change a team thats won 5 on the trot? Don't get the criticism of solanke, he scored 2 games on the trot, 14 goals this season

;