Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth - 6 To Go!

Subs were poor - Brookes and Dan came off too early, I get the saving players thing but it wasn’t a very dirty game so what was the point? And surridge cam on too late again... as soon as he did he nearly scored and created a couple of chance

Solanke had a shocker, I get he likes to play with the ball, go in the wings to start moves but he is still a striker and if you can’t put the ball in the net what’s the point? I am aware he scored but it took a deflection which made it go over the keeper. And that miss near the end left me speechless!

not necessarily against Norwich, but I would like to see Woodgate try two upfront with solanke and surridge with the former dropping a bit deeper to play with the ball more
Very harsh assessment

Looking forward to an exciting run in, but part of me dreads a return to the Prem, if we get that far. Winning at any level is fun. Expecting to lose more than you win and struggling to 17th as an objective could get me interested if a new larger stadium was the copper bottomed promise that could possibly help us be a sustainable team in the higher divisions. Trouble is that seems beyond anything imaginable given the oh so limited visions from the Board.

It’s not a popular view but if we spend the rest of our time in the championship, I’ll be happy. Let’s face it, we spent the best part of the club’s history dreaming of playing in the second tier.

Subs were poor - Brookes and Dan came off too early, I get the saving players thing but it wasn’t a very dirty game so what was the point? And surridge cam on too late again... as soon as he did he nearly scored and created a couple of chance

Solanke had a shocker, I get he likes to play with the ball, go in the wings to start moves but he is still a striker and if you can’t put the ball in the net what’s the point? I am aware he scored but it took a deflection which made it go over the keeper. And that miss near the end left me speechless!

not necessarily against Norwich, but I would like to see Woodgate try two upfront with solanke and surridge with the former dropping a bit deeper to play with the ball more

It’s a balancing act re subs - now have 3 games in 7 1/2 days and we will want Dan and Brooks (who has just returned after a long spell out) to avoid any needless injuries. Plus we know junior needs a couple of outings to get match fit so think worth a risk tbh. Still had chances after they scored to sow up the game.

To get 6 points from the last two awkward looking away fixtures is a huge plus given how poor we have been away in so many games.

It’s not a popular view but if we spend the rest of our time in the championship, I’ll be happy. Let’s face it, we spent the best part of the club’s history dreaming of playing in the second tier.
I agree, there's no realistic chance of even top 6 in the prem and we win way more down here but given the current economic climate of football (our own club verging on bankruptcy, even) Bournemouth must attempt to seize the riches of simply being in the prem, even if it means dower relegation battles. How they spend it is another matter.

When you look back to the table after our defeat against Barnsley at home after 36 games, we were in 7th place 13 points behind Swansea and 10 behind Brentford. Plus 5 points behind both Barnsley and Reading.

Then tonight’s table, it certainly is a great recovery and credit must go to JW.

Some people have short memories... it was Woodgates fault we lost to Barnsley, awful tactics and substitutions.

;