Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth

Next week’s visitors Newcastle who were 0-2 down, now beating Everton 3-2.

Silva`s days are numbered at Everton. I wonder if they will change tactic and look for a stable English manager. Chris Houghton would be a good fit for them and hughes/big sam to Brighton would be fitting.

Silva`s days are numbered at Everton. I wonder if they will change tactic and look for a stable English manager. Chris Houghton would be a good fit for them and hughes/big sam to Brighton would be fitting.

Apparently Pickford was all over the place in goal today

I was going to say....dead man walking.

Brooks and Smith Injuries a concern but Wilson back got a full 90 with a goal is a great boost. A clean sheet and a great performance from Mepham.

Bring on Newcastle next week and hopefully back to back wins.
Think Smith just “felt” his hamstring, looked like he wanted to stay on and was moving ok when he came off. Him and Brooks being subbed looked like precautionary measures for the games coming up. I don’t think there is much to be worried about this time.

Callum came back like he’d never been away, great effort by him today. King seemed energised by having Callum back, he made so many lung busting runs and just kept going and going. With Brooks, Fraser, King and Wilson all fit, we can give any defence nightmares.

Onwards and upwards boys !!!
:toot:

Really good away performance; think 0-2 flattered them a bit.

Thought we actually should have had a penalty in that goalmouth scramble; King got to the ball before Stankovic (Who should’ve been off) who just clattered into him and didn’t get any of the ball.

Standout performers...everyone played well, but I thought Mepham, King and Lerma had outstanding games, and Wilson and Fraser linking up really well once again. Fraser and King look like new players with Wilson.

King finally getting a ball right, split the defence Wilson pulling th ball back unselfishly to a wide open Fraser.
Yeah, King battled really hard to keep possession for that goal and release the pass. His hold up play is great. Shame he didn't score but had a few good attempts which on another day could've gone in. Great goal!

Funny day for me. Delighted with the 3 points and some of the other results. Thought we did what we had to, both goals were very much in the AFCB mode, pace and passing. Did think it was patchy, even a bit sloppy in spots, Charlie really ripped into the boys at one point. Anyway, job done. 2 points out of 9th, quite possibly only 6 points out of 7th after tomorrow. Or, if glass is half-empty ... only 9 points clear. :throw:. Next two could be real fun.

Surely a straight red?
Has to be, DOGSO and no attempt to play the ball. Not even a card given to him!

On our game, Huddersfield were so poor. It couldn’t come at a better time for us really, as nobody put a foot wrong but let’s be honest, nobody even challenged them.

Just the boost of confidence we needed.

Comfortable and controlled performance. Should have scored more. Mepham Was my mom. The beer will taste particularly good in Huddersfield tonight.

;