Hull City v AFC Bournemouth

Kilkenny is isolated at times. This is not helped by Anthony and Brooks hugging their respective touch lines. It creates more space in the middle but midfield is always going to be outnumbered.

Could we see Jefferson Lerma start on Saturday.

Scott Parker.

"He's an aggressive, front foot, dynamic midfielder, someone who brings a lot of energy, a bubbly character and I'm really looking forward to having him back with the team.

"He for sure strengthens us and makes us a better team, improving us even more. His quality and attributes are going to be needed in this team and I'm pleased to have him back."

The positive nature of the midfielder's return is balanced with it being unlikely that any of the Cherries' injured players will be ready for the tussle with the Tigers.

Parker explained: "Jack Stacey's progressing really well and trained today with us, Adam Smith is a little bit slower in his work with where he is.

"Junior Stanislas will be a few weeks, he's tweaked his hamstring so he will now go in with the medics, get some rehab done and strengthen up those areas.

"Hopefully he'll get back after the international break, I'm don't know exactly when but certainly that will be the case.

"Lewis Cook is progressing really well, we're just having to hold him back really because he's flying. You have to respect the injury that he's got in terms of the timing of it.

"You're not going to be seeing Lewis for some weeks in terms of being available for us to play games but he's on the training ground, he's progressing well and hopefully he'll be stepping up the work he's doing with the teams in the coming weeks."

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/team-news-lerma-back-for-hull/

Breakfast at Cherwell ( Supertramp's least successful album ), no sunrise this morning, it only got lighter as we headed North. Some lovely countryside in the early morning mist.

I noticed the chalk cliffs near Winchester are nearly covered in vegetation, how long since the Mway was cut through there : )

Breakfast at Cherwell ( Supertramp's least successful album ), no sunrise this morning, it only got lighter as we headed North. Some lovely countryside in the early morning mist.

I noticed the chalk cliffs near Winchester are nearly covered in vegetation, how long since the Mway was cut through there : )

you know what mist means.... fog!

Very interested to see Rogers in action today.

A list of our loans in recent seasons:
Cameron Carter-Vickers
Rodrigo Riquelme
Shane Long
Harry Wilson
Nathaniel Clyne
Jack Wilshere
Nathan Aké
Juan Iturbe

I make that 3 hits out of 8. Let's hope his impact is more of that of an Ake than a Wilson.

94 I think, I remember the old route through twyford as quite dangerous, especially In a Mini.

A few points for me to mention.

Well..we need points!

Its big this; especially to get confidence back after that debacle, on that coast, on Tuesday.
Oh bugger Yes ..it was the 'reserves' I know...but it was a Boscombe team..an anihilation by those limp Noruch nubs. .. and on our recorded history...and its all for one for all at the club..
.....we ' pulls together' essentially, after adversity.. Pronto Tonto !
So..a pasting for Hull must be in the air this savo..Tigers for the Taming of...Moocho!.

I lived about 5 minute walk from KC stadium( before it was built) for 3 years...I'm glad its early season...freezing north sea winds in winter months....so we should be OK on that score... why I'm going for a 4 -2 score for our Cherries....
A return of Jeff Lerma ? That would bring some grit back in midfield... if it can be arranged. Hope so.
This is a big, pivotal game ..to stay in the early steam !

A few points for me to mention.

Well..we need points!

Its big this; especially to get confidence back after that debacle, on that coast, on Tuesday.
Oh bugger Yes ..it was the 'reserves' I know...but it was a Boscombe team..an anihilation by those limp Noruch nubs. .. and on our recorded history...and its all for one for all at the club..
.....we ' pulls together' essentially, after adversity.. Pronto Tonto !
So..a pasting for Hull must be in the air this savo..Tigers for the Taming of...Moocho!.

I lived about 5 minute walk from KC stadium( before it was built) for 3 years...I'm glad its early season...freezing north sea winds in winter months....so we should be OK on that score... why I'm going for a 4 -2 score for our Cherries....
A return of Jeff Lerma ? That would bring some grit back in midfield... if it can be arranged. Hope so.
This is a big, pivotal game ..to stay in the early steam !

you are definitely a "morning" person

:utc:

Ruddy Hull, we're here in Hull. Thanks to the Riverside Rocket crew, record time. Now to find something to do for 3 hours ( none of us can drink) Going to look for pie and chips : )

Ruddy Hull, we're here in Hull. Thanks to the Riverside Rocket crew, record time. Now to find something to do for 3 hours ( none of us can drink) Going to look for pie and chips : )
Bob Carvers in the old town, near Trinity Church.
Ask for scraps with your chips.

;