Hull City v AFC Bournemouth

Not good enough. Squad has been dismantled and barely a penny spent on reinforcements. Fed up of this talk about promotion coming out of the club. You will not get promoted operating like this. We’ve sold a 17 goal wide man and replaced him with a 19 year old winger on loan who has never played at this level. It’s all good talking about a project but when you are signing/looking to sign mainly loans then what exactly are we building? With two years left on their contracts it is certain that Solanke, Billing, Brooks, Stacy, Mepham and Kelly will be sold next summer. L cook and S Cook out of contract. Loan players will return. We are going to be left with just the under 23s along with Pearson, Marcondes, Smith and Stanislas next summer. With the club not prepared to spend a penny on transfers we are going to have to rebuild an entire squad with loans and frees. I’m sure I’ll get labelled a bed wetter but you can see this coming a mile away. There is a need to get promoted this season or else we are going to drop like a stone.

Well that was disappointing. Controlled the midfield, but no creativity. Wasted down the wings. I liked Zemuras intentions to always get beyond his man. Far away from where we should be. No more excuses of 'we only have kids out there'.

It's time to start playing football Scott.

Kelly, Mepham, Nyland, Solanke and Pearson were fine I guess, not great.

Stacey, Brooks, Lerma and Marcondes were awful.

Anthony was ineffective but the first time he’s looked this way. Still tracking back and trying to be a nuisance. Zemura had a good game imo.

Generally pants display; on this performance it seems like the more of the “regular” performers we get back, the more we see the regular performances of the last 2 years.

Lot of overreaction on here.

We went away from home., created all the chances and dominated possession. Several good chances that could have gone in. Dom could/should have done better but we created our best moments through him as well in that first half.

Biggest negative for me was the subs and formation changes at the end that actually made us worse not better.

Lots of work to do but hardly as bad as many are making out.

KellyNyland, Solanke and Pearson were fine I guess, not great.

Stacey, Brooks, Lerma and Marcondes were awful.

Anthony was ineffective but the first time he’s looked this way. Still tracking back and trying to be a nuisance. Zemura had a good game imo.

Generally pants display; on this performance it seems like the more of the “regular” performers we get back, the more we see the regular performances of the last 2 years.

was just thinking that, lets see what transpires over the next few games.

parker did allude to needing another 2 or 3 outfield players (I think) recently. Lets hope it happens and that they're quality players for this level.

Lerma and Pearson will never offer you creativity… just a solid defensive midfield line…

I’ve not seen any of the game, but it seems Marcondes, Anthony and Brooks have either been found out or just not playing very well… It’s a lot for Anthony to perform to the levels we need every week, and he shouldn’t be being put in the position to do so

The two players we all know we need (Forward and winger) are still seemingly eluding us…

Time to get serious and show our hand in the next few days… are we merely making up the numbers in this league or is there a genuine attempt to rebuild in play…???

Not good enough. Squad has been dismantled and barely a penny spent on reinforcements. Fed up of this talk about promotion coming out of the club. You will not get promoted operating like this. We’ve sold a 17 goal wide man and replaced him with a 19 year old winger on loan who has never played at this level. It’s all good talking about a project but when you are signing/looking to sign mainly loans then what exactly are we building? With two years left on their contracts it is certain that Solanke, Billing, Brooks, Stacy, Mepham and Kelly will be sold next summer. L cook and S Cook out of contract. Loan players will return. We are going to be left with just the under 23s along with Pearson, Marcondes, Smith and Stanislas next summer. With the club not prepared to spend a penny on transfers we are going to have to rebuild an entire squad with loans and frees. I’m sure I’ll get labelled a bed wetter but you can see this coming a mile away. There is a need to get promoted this season or else we are going to drop like a stone.

Yeah as the song goes "on minus seventeen,we had no money ,so we signed our players on loan"

I would say it was "blah" but that seems to raise issues. So I'll say "meh". First half so dull, not helped by an interfering ref. Second half did provide a few increases in the heartbeat, but just barely.

Where is that wide-open high-scoring take-no-prisoners Championship that I heard about?

At this level, that is one of the worst games I have seen us play.
FACT
Multiple chances made (Solanke header and shot in the first half, Anthony had a clear shot that he fell over before taking, Marcondes skied it after a cutback - just off the top of my head) and shots on target with few from the opposition (the cross that Zemura just saved and the header off the crossbar were the only truly threatening moments I recall). Controlled the midfield for large parts of the game. And you think this is worse than the absolute dross we had at JT's streak of losses? Worse than losing to bottom of the table sides with hardly a wimper and barely a chance made? Yes, today was disappointing and there are areas that could be improved upon (let too many crosses be sent in, at times our wings were quiet), but we also saw improvement in some areas (Marcondes with his best league game so far). Calm your tits and have a drink.

Lerma and Pearson will never offer you creativity… just a solid defensive midfield line…

I’ve not seen any of the game, but it seems Marcondes, Anthony and Brooks have either been found out or just not playing very well… It’s a lot for Anthony to perform to the levels we need every week, and he shouldn’t be being put in the position to do so

The two players we all know we need (Forward and winger) are still seemingly eluding us…

Time to get serious and show our hand in the next few days… are we merely making up the numbers in this league or is there a genuine attempt to rebuild in play…???

desperately need another winger or 2 , striker and attacking mid imo.

Hopefully 2 or 3 players to cover that, but realistically will be 2, or more likely 1.

58% possession, 3 shots on target. I'm afraid that's classic Fulham under Parker. Fulham now showing what a huge difference an attacking & progressive manager in Silva has made on largely the same squad who are now playing with freedom.

;