Hull City v AFC Bournemouth

Regardless of how we play?.....lol .....we were the top scorers the league under Tindall.....we now create less chances than any team in this league!.....that's fkn scandalous.
Funny what can happen when you take Danjuma, Stanislas, L Cook out of the team and replace them with kids isn’t it

Afraid that's 2 points dropped, rather than 1 gained. Bit like last season, do well in the bigger matches, struggle to beat what's most beatable. Patchy performance, periods of effort and chances, then a sudden switch to flowery tackling and misplaced passes. Feel it's a "work in progress" at the mo'.
In other news, I don't know much about Hull but the Stadium, immediate surroundings and the anyone involved with the club were very good.
Apart from the local delicacies, patties and double cheeseburger ( that's 2 burgers,2 cheese slices, coated in batter and fried). Also saw someone strolling along in a string vest, tracksuit bottoms and slippers. Poor area, they have to share their ciggies up here, luckily they roll' em on the large side.
: )

58% possession, 3 shots on target. I'm afraid that's classic Fulham under Parker. Fulham now showing what a huge difference an attacking & progressive manager in Silva has made on largely the same squad who are now playing with freedom.

Hark at the 'we've won a few games without Parker' brigade.
Come back to us when times ain't so easy in this division mate & they won't be with your 'largely the same squad'

I thought we did the best we could considering Hull were so defensive. We missed Billing and without him it was never going to be easy with 2 defensive midfielders and only Marcondes to help Solanke. Anthony and Zemura were obviously targeted by Hull and largely nullified. Their players fell down whenever a breeze blew and the ref always gave them a free kick. Brooks is looking distinctly Fraser like and I hope the club sell him before he does to Parker what Fraser did to EH.

To be fair , he's got a point. Today was dross. If I was a neutral I know which team i would be going to watch. Fulham will do what Watford and Norwich did last season and what we couldn't do and won't do this season. I'm really looking forward to the Barnsley game. Might take a book with me
Oh fck off.....you've got a manager just as sh1te as ours......you've just bought the championship as usual.

Actually our 5th league game last season we drew at home to QPR when both Stan and Danjuma played. That was 0-0 too except we were battered and got lucky...AT HOME

Million miles he says....million miles...

I was responding to the fact that Waza suggested that these utterly clueless performances were down to those players missing.....please try and think before you post..

I was responding to the fact that Waza suggested that these utterly clueless performances were down to those players missing.....please try and think before you post..
The clueless performances are mostly down to the fact that we are selling our best players and replacing them with kids. Btw our best player against Cov last season was L Cook, he ran the show. Not available to Parker yet.

;