I honestly want to be relegated.

Druss_the_Legend

UTC Legend
I get there is the money and I get that its not great for the players to lose so much but Im done with the likes of Mike Dean and all ther other refs who think they are best buddys with the players.

Its either corrupt or inept beyond imaginable. I honestly could not tell you which it is right now and that says everything.

Just get us out of this pile of **************** so we can enjoy football again.

What can we do about it though? It’s like the ref not checking the hand all the other week and then blew the full time whistle. We moan at the time and by the next game it happens again.

I hope that Bill Foley gets hold of us and eventually we rub their corrupt noses in the dirt!
Although we do need a quality manager and about six new players to compete in this league!
We have too many average players and losing Solanke would be a massive blow leading up to the break?

The PL is totally and blatantly weighted against anyone outside the top seven..they can hide behind trash refs and VAR but we know the truth!

I have never agreed with a post more.

Getting cheated by corrupt decisions every week.

Achieving the lowest average shots on goal by ANY PL team over the past ten years. Yes that’s right, the lowest of any team. I would rather go down playing with any kind of intent than watching this dross every week.

The harsh reality is that we have to play this way to pick up any points because our quality is so poor relative to this level. I got hammered in pre season for saying this, I’m afraid the reality is that Parker was right. Other than Lerma and potentially Billing, we don’t have a single player who would get into the starting eleven regularly if any other team in the league. If you disagree with this I’d be interested to hear who and for what side and which player he’d replace. We just have next to no quality. You can’t scrape results for an entire season creating as little as we do. Players who get praised by our fans (Lewis Cook cough cough) are frankly decent championship players but at this level they just aren’t up to starting every week. If we can’t afford the quality to compete at this level without playing the most negative style of football known to man then I’d rather that we weren’t here in the first place.

Achieving the lowest average shots on goal by ANY PL team over the past ten years. Yes that’s right, the lowest of any team. I would rather go down playing with any kind of intent than watching this dross every week.

The harsh reality is that we have to play this way to pick up any points because our quality is so poor relative to this level. I got hammered in pre season for saying this, I’m afraid the reality is that Parker was right. Other than Lerma and potentially Billing, we don’t have a single player who would get into the starting eleven regularly if any other team in the league. If you disagree with this I’d be interested to hear who and for what side and which player he’d replace. We just have next to no quality. You can’t scrape results for an entire season creating as little as we do. Players who get praised by our fans (Lewis Cook cough cough) are frankly decent championship players but at this level they just aren’t up to starting every week. If we can’t afford the quality to compete at this level without playing the most negative style of football known to man then I’d rather that we weren’t here in the first place.
Solanke?

Who’s team would he actually get in and ahead of who? Possibly ahead of Welbeck at Brighton? Possibly, but I’m finding it hard to think of another side he would get into. He’s a striker with a record of around 1 in 15 at this level lol

You do realise the club is going through a buy out? It's not about affording the quality, the outgoing owner was never going to shell out a ton of cash on players

Who’s team would he actually get in and ahead of who? Possibly ahead of Welbeck at Brighton? Possibly, but I’m finding it hard to think of another side he would get into. He’s a striker with a record of around 1 in 15 at this level lol
Yes, but he’s being supplied by 10 championship players, according to your theory

You do realise the club is going through a buy out? It's not about affording the quality, the outgoing owner was never going to shell out a ton of cash on players
Am aware of that. Am not saying it’s anybody’s fault. It’s just a reality. It’s unfortunate that it was a transitional summer but it’s left us well short.

We’ll disagree on this as I think Dom could feature in all the sides outside the top six…and Lerma and Billing are not even close!

;