I swear to god

If I have see one more picture on IG with one of the players goofing around in training and with accompanying caption, "all smiles" beneath it, I'm going to boil my own head.

I've been thinking bout wot u said for a while. How would you do it - you'd need a massive kettle, cant see how it would work with a pot. Wots your plan?

no, wasnt suggesting you have an oversized head (you're only a z lister after all). but even a normal head wont fit into an average kettle. seeing as u will almost certainly be doing this, u need a plan

I think we'd need to add a few more letters to the alphabet to do justice to how far down the list I've gone!

no, wasnt suggesting you have an oversized head (you're only a z lister after all). but even a normal head wont fit into an average kettle. seeing as u will almost certainly be doing this, u need a plan

I've got a rather large metal pot I use to cook up batches of chilli, if thats any help?! :)

I do think you could devise some kind of lethal drinking game based off the reoccurring platitudes and cliches coming out of the club!

;