Ibe out on loan?

At this point in Ibe’s career, there’s nothing to be gained from a loan for him.

So it’s down to whether or not that’s the best deal we can get % of wages and loan fee etc on someone with a year left on his contract.

hahaha

Seems a silly move as we feel a little light there until injuries are sorted out at least, plus no reason why Ibe can't have a breakthrough this year. If it is an attitude.motivation thing he knows this is his last year of cntract so every weekend is a shop window

With Harry Wilson about to sign, Eddie obviously thinks there will be little game time for Jordon. So moving him on will be in his thoughts. His first choice would be to sell, I'm sure....but if the only interest was from clubs wanting to loan him, what do you do? Keep him here on full wages or loan him out and let the other team pay at least some of them. Then if he does well, the other club buy him at the end of the season or maybe even January if he's really good.

Well if Wilson signs the squad is 26. That means someone will be leaving. The obvious contender is Matt Butcher but if not I guess Ibe is a possibility.

Surridge’s move is not counted towards the limit as he is U21 anyway.

What is Butcher's status? I thought his contract ran out this summer and can't remember news of a new deal.

Edit: Just checked COWS and Butcher isn't listed as our player in either the first team section or the U21s.

According to Talk Sprout this morning Ibe has been told he can leave. He allegedly turned down a loan move to Boro.

Please, please, please do not shoot the messenger!

;