Ibe out on loan?

I cannot see an advantage to AFCB to loan Ibe out. He certainly needs a change in the way he sometimes plays, but surely OUR training coaches can get the best out of him and change his worrying decisions on playing the ball instead of (not) walking it into the net.
They are the coaches who see him daily, not a different set of trainers from a third party club. It's up to them to change him

I think £12m would be a fair price.

Mousset went for £10m and I think he was a pretty similar case (some raw attributes but not the performances, one year left on contract).

Think £10m for Ibe's about right and I'd take that if offered.

I can't see it happening. Brooks injured, Stanislas injured, Danjuma injured... if Wilson gets injured and Ibe goes, our backup is, what, Kilkenny?

We'd wait until January surely?
I don't think he'll leave at the moment Sam. But Kilkenny is a great prospect - possibly not ready just yet.

I can't see it happening. Brooks injured, Stanislas injured, Danjuma injured... if Wilson gets injured and Ibe goes, our backup is, what, Kilkenny?

We'd wait until January surely?

We can change formation. Adam Smith and Daniels have played wide midfield and King can if we play a front three. Lewis Cook has also played as a deep lying wider midfielder. And there is still Kilkenny after that. Not ideal but if we get a chance to recoup cash on Ibe then worth it?

I think a lot of this will hinge on what the club knows about Danjuma but isn’t saying.

i’m clutching at straws here, but we haven’t had an official story announcing that danjuma has x y or z injury ruling him out for however number of months which we usually get in cases of long term absentees

so on that basis maybe it’s weeks and not months and he doesn’t need surgery

My guess it’s one of nagging injuries that they haven’t been able to diagnose yet. Hopefully it’s something that sorts itself out over time and he doesn’t need any specific treatment

;