IBE , was left out of Fulham game due to " Tactical Reasons".

afcbmdl27

First Team
So Eddie has confirmed that Jordan Ibe was left out of the match day squad on Saturday due to Tactical Reasons?!
I have to say sadly Ibe has never really made the cut since he joined us and is certainly one who needs to move on in the summer along with his best mate Lys!
However was surprised to see he wasn't Injured and that he purely wasn't in the team Saturday for the above reason .
This must prove he just isn't good enough espically when our squad is so stretched !
We had 3 strikers on the bench sat, and no wingers! IBE played one of his best games when he played at RB ! .
This must say something and I am sure he will move on this summer even if it's a loan.
Nothing against him, just sometimes it dosent work out ( bit like Glen Murray, Clyne to name just a few .) .

UTC!.

Thats what I heard, I can't validate that as its what was said to me. You are right EH though won't tolerate it.

Don t buy that excuse. The winger you had on the bench to slot in if Fraser or Brooks tire was Stan. He is called into the XI...what do you do? Call up a winger for the bench with several years PL experience or a youth team midfielder who has never featured before?

popcorn.gif

He’s played RWB before, would’ve been good to have him available.

Obviously I understand why, but it’s looking like a stupid decision to send him home in hindsight.

In isolation it's looking stupid. However, if it makes all the players realise there is zero tolerance for breaking the rules then in the long run it could be a good thing.

You can see there is a self centred culture among some that is effecting the dressing room and performances...something we haven’t had since Tomlin and Murray.

Expect a similar reaction from Eddie as with those two (he can’t react until window opens). I would imagine Ibe,Clyne and Begovic will not be seen again this year and we may have seen the last of Mousset. Despite injuries Eddie will stay loyal to the old guard as he believes in evolution so Stan etc will still be here. I have it on good authority it is unlikely Ake and Fraser will be here next year so we could see six or seven in a busy summer. Mahoney may also start to feature as a back up winger.

You can see there is a self centred culture among some that is effecting the dressing room and performances...something we haven’t had since Tomlin and Murray.

Expect a similar reaction from Eddie as with those two (he can’t react until window opens). I would imagine Ibe,Clyne and Begovic will not be seen again this year and we may have seen the last of Mousset. Despite injuries Eddie will stay loyal to the old guard as he believes in evolution so Stan etc will still be here. I have it on good authority it is unlikely Ake and Fraser will be here next year so we could see six or seven in a busy summer. Mahoney may also start to feature as a back up winger.

Reading between the lines it does seem some of the easily distracted players have had they’re heads turned mention no names but seems to be a Liverpool thing .
Hopefully a clear out this summer will include big money moves for Ake and Fraser ,good luck to them , hard working professionals that deserve everything they have coming . Goodbye to the dead wood , don’t let the door hit you on the ar*e on the way out , maybe some incoming coaching staff and the opportunity for Eddie to work his magic with some hungry lower division gems ....no more Liverpool jumble sales .

;