IBE , was left out of Fulham game due to " Tactical Reasons".

Tbh I've heard Ake more than likely going but have also heard Fraser hasn't got the interest of the top 6 and unless he's determined to go somewhere like west ham or Everton he'll be with us next season. I've also heard the same about Wilson, the big guns aren't prepared to pay what we would demand for him due to his previous knee injuries. Again someone west ham/ Leicester/ Everton would spend £15-18m on but we won't let him go for that.
Eddie has given Ibe 3 years to prove himself and he hasn't. He likes the toys but doesn't want to have to work for them. He needs to look at himself and ask where his next move is and who is going to take a punt on him. If he likes the PL lifestyle then he needs to wake himself up because hes heading straight for the championship on a lot less dosh. I believe his time here is up but I still think he will be here next season. He's got a year left so I can see Eddie giving him to January transfer window before deciding on a new deal or a transfer.
Clyne showed good promise when he first signed but it's been downhill since then. Liverpool are letting him go for a reason and if the gut says trouble, then go with the gut and let west ham pay £15m for him. He'll be spoilt for choice on young girls in London town.
Gonna be a difficult summer for Eddie , he needs to break up the party group that's starting to slip in and sign 5 or so decent players. Tough one.

Eddie has given Ibe 3 years to prove himself and he hasn't. He likes the toys but doesn't want to have to work for them. He needs to look at himself and ask where his next move is and who is going to take a punt on him. If he likes the PL lifestyle then he needs to wake himself up because hes heading straight for the championship on a lot less dosh. I believe his time here is up but I still think he will be here next season. He's got a year left so I can see Eddie giving him to January transfer window before deciding on a new deal or a transfer.

Someone on here mentioned a loan to Rangers next season, that would be as good as it gets I reckon.

I thought he was seen watching the game at the end?
On TV they had a shot of a bunch of the guys sitting up in the stand: Ibe was there, with Surman, Francis (I think), Clyne, Adam Smith, maybe a few others (can't remember).
He was definitely in the stadium during the game.

On TV they had a shot of a bunch of the guys sitting up in the stand: Ibe was there, with Surman, Francis (I think), Clyne, Adam Smith, maybe a few others (can't remember).
He was definitely in the stadium during the game.
Simon Francis was with the Solent commentary team

Finding someone to take ibe for decent money and matching wages will be difficult. Not sure how long his contract is, but he may well choose to sit it out.

I would have a mad guess...Ibe did something to upset Eddie...one of the various rumours...he was dropped from the squad for that and quite rightly, if he had missed a deadline for example. Its a shame as he would definitely have been useful from the bench seeing how the game panned out.

A condition of his sale to us was Liverpool have first option. Correct?

So we just start a rumour that a Chinese club want to pay 70M for him and then Liverpool trigger the buyback hoping to do a Wolves/Afobe

Snooty, we've a job for you

;