Injury crisis...

RB is the only real problem, L Cook obviously a big loss but he was having a terrible season so far anyway.
Can't understand people suggesting we give our youth team players a game, they've not even proven they're good enough for league 2 yet so I doubt we'll be starting them in the prem.

Well like I said, you don't know until you see what they can do. Besides, we might not have a choice. As it stands, if Lerma gets another ban, that leaves us with just Surman, so he's going to have to perform some extraordinary mental gymnastics to not play one of our youth CMs. Kyle Taylor is rated very highly by EH, and if he wasn't deemed "good enough" yet then he would be out on loan like Worthington.

At the very least we might be seeing Hyndman back in January?

Lerma can play right back, so let's not go into total meltdown mode:

BORUC

LERMA
SIMPSON
COOK
RICO

IBE
SURMAN
BROOKS
PUGH

MOUSSET
DEFOE

BENCH: RAMSDALE/DANIELS/WILSON/STANISLAS/FRASER/KING/AKE

[QU

In which case I will offer my apologies. However, I was referring to not playing the youth team in Premier League games. The game against Chesea is a cup game, a game that we are very likely to lose anyway so this is an ideal opportunity to try Kyle Taylor and Oborfore out.

Kindest Regards

[QU

In which case I will offer my apologies. However, I was referring to not playing the youth team in Premier League games. The game against Chesea is a cup game, a game that we are very likely to lose anyway so this is an ideal opportunity to try Kyle Taylor and Oborfore out.

Kindest Regards

Good day to you

[QU

Kindest Regards
...are there any games that you ever see us likely to win at any time?

Rico needs 90 minutes in the week, lets see what he can do.

I believe that Rico would have been playing against Chelsea anyway along with the rest of the squad player who need minutes. I say put in Kyke Taylor and Oborfore as this would be an ideal opportunity for them to raise the bar againsu cup opposition.

Well like I said, you don't know until you see what they can do. Besides, we might not have a choice. As it stands, if Lerma gets another ban, that leaves us with just Surman, so he's going to have to perform some extraordinary mental gymnastics to not play one of our youth CMs. Kyle Taylor is rated very highly by EH, and if he wasn't deemed "good enough" yet then he would be out on loan like Worthington.

At the very least we might be seeing Hyndman back in January?
Exactly. I think we are talking about the youngsters who are officially in the Under-21s but frequently TRAIN with the first team squad. We have a handful who are deemed good enough to train with the first team players who you would think could at least be called up to the match day bench if things get tight. It's good that we have a cup game coming up. Hopefully these fringe players will get a good amount of minutes to show the boss what they can do and maybe stake a claim to be in future match day squads. If they can make the step up ( at least to the match day bench ) it would alleviate the current lack of fit squad players and make it less likely that we would have to buy cover in the January window. We have them in the system, why not make use of them ?

:utc:

...trouble is Eddie will be damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't depending on the result...we have a chance to pick up a cup final, but recent injuries have put a big spanner in the works coupled with our loss of form?

Seen that Hyndman played the full 90 minutes in Hibernian's win over Celtic, which I suppose is probably the best thing you can accomplish in that league? Hopefully he's improving, he might be getting a recall soon.

Lerma can play right back, so let's not go into total meltdown mode:

BORUC

LERMA
SIMPSON
COOK
RICO

IBE
SURMAN
BROOKS
PUGH

MOUSSET
DEFOE

BENCH: RAMSDALE/DANIELS/WILSON/STANISLAS/FRASER/KING/AKE

So no place for our younger players again. Surely a bench warmer or two.

So no place for our younger players again. Surely a bench warmer or two.

The idea for the Chelsea game is to protect the senior players from fatique for the Brighton game. I know that the centre halves may well be playing on the same foot and Ibe out of position. This is a game that we are going to lose anyway. Therefore, my line up would be.

Boruc

Ibe Simpson S.Cook Rico

Stanislas K.Taylor Obofore Pugh

Defoe Moussett

Subs: Ramsdale, Ake, Daniels, Brooks, Lerma, Surman, Fraser.

I

Ibe at RB..?!?!?!??!? Hmmm

I think we might see (Hopefully) Franno fit as it was just tight hamstring I think... Regardless of the situation, EH will not go into this game thinking we're going to lose...

Someone posted on here earlier that he's caught between a rock and a hard place with this game... Me personally, I think your team is 50% accurate... Needs a bit more experience...

-------------Boruc------------------
Franno - Simpson - S.Cook - Rico
Stanislas - Surman - Obofore - Pugh
------King/Wilson - Moussett------

The idea for the Chelsea game is to protect the senior players from fatique for the Brighton game. I know that the centre halves may well be playing on the same foot and Ibe out of position. This is a game that we are going to lose anyway. Therefore, my line up would be.

Boruc

Ibe Simpson S.Cook Rico

Stanislas K.Taylor Obofore Pugh

Defoe Moussett

Subs: Ramsdale, Ake, Daniels, Brooks, Lerma, Surman, Fraser.

I

If you’re prepared to play youth in the middle (you would have Surman or Lerma with them) then you may as well play Seaman at RB

My stab ata team for tomorrow night:

---------Boruc
----Cook Ake Simpson
Pugh Oforborh Surman Rico
-----Mousset Stanislas
----------Defoe

Travis, Seaman, Daniels, Lerma, Fraser, Brooks, Wilson

;