Interesting developments

Interesting Neil's source saying that Eddie was fuming at the end of last season
.Maybe some on here could have told him to be grateful considering where we came from and most of the squad are league 1.

Thought this was a thread about Eddie Mitchell's latest building firm : )

PS isn't it good to be reading about new signings, players training, fixtures, friendly fixtures, new kit. I can almost taste my first away pie/ burger : )

wallmth - 29/6/2016 23:26
Interesting Neil's source saying that Eddie was fuming at the end of last season
.Maybe some on here could have told him to be grateful considering where we came from and most of the squad are league 1.

Eddie wasn't the only one angry about the final stages of last season.

He seems to have made some positive early moves. I'm expecting him to keep up this momentum and sign some additional, first choice, straight into the starting eleven players.

The reality is that he has to if we've any hope of staying up.

Promising new signings.Would like to see us sign a quality GK and loan out Ryan Alsopp. Still feel our GK department needs strengthening.

So we got found out and need to play 4-5-1? Wierd because when we played 4-5-1 previously there were complaints about it being too defensive. Can I just predict that well sell Murray to great fanfare and then 3/4 games at 5-4-1 in have the same people moaning how we need someone to finish in the box and put crosses away?

Think it would make us a more focused attacking threat , sometimes last season was balls in from wide with no real threat in the box when it got there.
Ake aside , arter, and surman especially are not blessed with pace . They will have to be on it positionaly not to get diddled if we are loosing possession in advanced positions .

;