International Supporters

Monmouthred

Star Player
A guy came in today asking if we remembered him from last year, at the back of the south stand. He is over from Cleveland,and his last game was the 4-0 v Chelsea. I instantly had a good feeling, and he is over for Villa too! I have also met an Australian who comes over for a few games each season. Fair play to them all for investing like that. That along with our international friends on here, shows just how far we have come.

I had never seen us conceded live in the Premier League. I then went to Tottenham, home, last season and didn't know the team sheet until I was getting into the ground. Then Travers did his thing and it stayed intact.

Then I went to Palace the weekend after...

5 conceded in 4 Premier League games is well above average for us though!

I was watching something on Youtube and a HongKong football channel popped up. One of the guys who hosts it follows Bournemouth because he is a massive fan of Jack Wilshere. They were interested in Solanke as they havenScreenshot 2022-06-12 at 19.05.12.png't seen the new and improved Dom.

I'm from the States and have been able to make a pilgrimage over for Cherries matches for a few years despite it being rather difficult to secure tickets far in advance. Loved every second of my time at home and away matches cheering on our Cherries....all this despite one poster on the forum labeling us Americans as 'tw**s who are no good for the game'. haha
Don't worry, I don't take it personally.
The 'local' supporters I have been able to meet in person have been nothing but supportive and welcoming each trip over.
Going to do all I can to get to a match or two this upcoming season.

Last edited:
I'm from the States and have ben able to make a pilgrimage over for Cherries matches for a few years despite it being rather difficult to secure tickets far in advance. Loved every second of my time at home and away matches cheering on our Cherries....all this despite one poster on the forum labeling us Americans as 'tw**s who are no good for the game'. haha
Don't worry, I don't take it personally.
The 'local' supporters I have been able to meet in person have been nothing but supportive and welcoming each trip over.
Going to do all I can to get to a match or two this upcoming season.

Which Exit56b are you as a matter of interest?

Was at the Canadian Open over the weekend wearing an AFCB polo shirt. Got quite a few "hey Bournemouth" (enjoyed that) which was replied to with "Premier League".

Met a few of the players including Rory and Matthew Fitzpatrick, neither of whom remarked on the colours. So I guess we are still not "all the way" there.
:throw:

Was at the Canadian Open over the weekend wearing an AFCB polo shirt. Got quite a few "hey Bournemouth" (enjoyed that) which was replied to with "Premier League".

Met a few of the players including Rory and Matthew Fitzpatrick, neither of whom remarked on the colours. So I guess we are still not "all the way" there.

give justin rose a big "sccummmmmerrrr" on the tee

Rory is a Manure fan.

Rory is a Manure fan.
I shook his hand and we chatted for a minute or two, but he didn't recognize the badge (or didn't acknowledge it). Very pleasant and relaxed, we saw him in the clubhouse in 2019 and he was much edgier.
Fitzpatrick didn't have a lot to say, JT was very affable. Mackenzie Hughes, the Canadian, was extremely friendly.

Never heard of them so I guess neither are they. :)

Fitzpatrick is a Sheffield United fan, his scorecard holder has their badge on it. Pretty sure he just didn't pay attention.

;