Jack Butland

Stoke must be kicking themselves that they put such a high price on his head especially as he is now going to be a bench warmer.

“Sunderland threw in Jordon Pickford and that worked for them”. Erm didn’t they get relegated?
...not Pickford's fault that they got relegated! He obvoulsy got worked hard but responded with some great performances, subsequently ending up at one of the top PL clubs and being England's No1..

The only reason Travers and Ramsdale havnt had the experience of Butland ..is because ....errrmmm ..they havnt........due to age.....but they might have the World Class attributes already ???? ( G. Best at 20 ?).
Think outside them black and white boxes for Gods sake !

If he keeps progressing in the first team, maybe Ramsdale will soon get a call from Gareth.

"Internationally, the stopper has represented England at under-18, under-19 and under-20 level. He played all five games and kept three clean sheets as England won the European Under-19 Championship in the summer of 2017"

If he keeps progressing in the first team, maybe Ramsdale will soon get a call from Gareth.

"Internationally, the stopper has represented England at under-18, under-19 and under-20 level. He played all five games and kept three clean sheets as England won the European Under-19 Championship in the summer of 2017"
...let's not tempt fate KC !

...not Pickford's fault that they got relegated! He obvoulsy got worked hard but responded with some great performances, subsequently ending up at one of the top PL clubs and being England's No1..

When you put it like that Garbo. It reminds me of the reporter who once asked George Best during his playing days where had it all gone wrong!!!!!!

When you put it like that Garbo. It reminds me of the reporter who once asked George Best during his playing days where had it all gone wrong!!!!!!
...yeah like the famous Best quote I spent money on wine and women...the rest I wasted!

“Sunderland threw in Jordon Pickford and that worked for them”. Erm didn’t they get relegated?
Yes they got relegated, you forgetting the other 10 players on the pitch, and oh by the way are you blaming him for there relegation to league 1 last season when he was at Everton!

Another horrendous cock up for Leeds' second goal (and equaliser) tonight.

He partially made up for it though by scoring their fifth penalty to win the tie.

;