Jack Simpson

Making his derby debut for Rangers today but is not getting a great press as he has made a number of errors.

Stuart McCall
Former Rangers manager on Sportsound
Quote Message: It's not good enough again from Jack Simpson unfortunately. Odsonne Edouard mishits his sho. He should do better​

Game was ruined when McGrgor got sent off early on. I thought Simpson was struggling a bit against Eduard would have been more interesting had it been 11 against 11 as he would have had more to do.

Fairplay to the lad i say,was often thrown to the dogs by Howe ,always seemed to come on against top 6 teams.
As said above,average Champo centre back but what a great move for him playing for one of the biggest clubs in Europe .

Fairplay to the lad i say,was often thrown to the dogs by Howe ,always seemed to come on against top 6 teams.
As said above,average Champo centre back but what a great move for him playing for one of the biggest clubs in Europe .
I agree. It's difficult to look back negatively at his time with us.

Just been given the heave-ho from the Bluebirds. Seems like a nice guy in his interviews, but the overwhelming view is that he was one of the worst players ever to turn out for Cardiff.

Apparently he originally turned us down when he left you for Rangers. Eventually made his way to South Wales, but I have never seen a defender find so many ways to make a costly mistake.

Just been given the heave-ho from the Bluebirds. Seems like a nice guy in his interviews, but the overwhelming view is that he was one of the worst players ever to turn out for Cardiff.

Apparently he originally turned us down when he left you for Rangers. Eventually made his way to South Wales, but I have never seen a defender find so many ways to make a costly mistake.

Thanks for the information. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for him and you.
I hope he can continue in his professional career once he can sort himself out.

More to run with this story . Apparently racial abuse of one of his team mates on pre-season tour in Portugal.

1696351969288.png

Over two months to bring the charge. I seem to remember Jeff’s “biting“ charge following much quicker?
No that dragged on didn’t it? Difference is Jeff had a club paying him, harder times for Jack. That said if guilty he deserves it. If not guilty it’s harsh as will stop him being employed.

;