Jack Stacey

Luton fan here.

Just thought id give you a bit of info on jack stacey.

He is a great player, he kept james justin out of his preferred position of right back through his great performances so justin moved over to left back. Justin has just gone to leicester and is also a great player so you can see how well stacey has been playing for the last 2 years.

He has an unbelievable engine on him and never stops, he is always available when attacking and is always back to defend. He is a good crosser and will provide plenty of assists to your strikers wilson and king who i hope has a good season as ive picked him in my fantasy team! Reminds me of Alexander arnold but not as good final ball.

Ive been saying we had the best two rb and lb outside the premier in justin and stacey so its come as no surprise they are both moving on.

Been watching Luton since 1988 and i cant think of many better players than jack stacey.

Glad he is going to a team like yourselves as its how luton like to play so he will take to it like a duck to water. Id be amazed if he isnt first choice by the end of the season.

Cheers
thanks for that, look forward to seeing him play. good luck for your season.

Luton fan here.

He is a great player, he kept james justin out of his preferred position of right back through his great performances so justin moved over to left back. Justin has just gone to leicester and is also a great player so you can see how well stacey has been playing for the last 2 years.

He has an unbelievable engine on him and never stops, he is always available when attacking and is always back to defend. He is a good crosser and will provide plenty of assists to your strikers wilson and king who i hope has a good season as ive picked him in my fantasy team! Reminds me of Alexander arnold but not as good final ball.

Ive been saying we had the best two rb and lb outside the premier in justin and stacey so its come as no surprise they are both moving on.

Been watching Luton since 1988 and i cant think of many better players than jack stacey.

Glad he is going to a team like yourselves as its how luton like to play so he will take to it like a duck to water. Id be amazed if he isnt first choice by the end of the season.

Cheers

Thank you. All the best for the season ahead.

Luton fan here.

Cheers
Hope he flourishes with us. Would love to see you push on in the championship and show the big boys how it's done.

Thanks, I think we just need to stay up this year and continue to build. Will be tricky as alot of our attacks and chances came from justin and stacey but we have made a few decent signings so fingers crossed. New ground on the way so just got to keep moving in the right direction until then when we will be able to grow further off the field as well.

Good luck for the season ahead, only seems a short time ago we were both starting with minus points in league 2.

Luton fan here.

Cheers
That's great to read, thanks for sharing and good luck to the Hatters in the Championship!

Luton fan here.

Cheers
:cheers:

Just heard from an Exeter fan I know who is surprised he’s moved to a prem side. He did praise his attitude and said he was decent, just in and out of the side while there. Sounds like he did a very good job for Luton though so fingers crossed he can make the step up!

Thanks, I think we just need to stay up this year and continue to build. Will be tricky as alot of our attacks and chances came from justin and stacey but we have made a few decent signings so fingers crossed. New ground on the way so just got to keep moving in the right direction until then when we will be able to grow further off the field as well.

Good luck for the season ahead, only seems a short time ago we were both starting with minus points in league 2.
Don't rub it in with your new ground on the way.......we're not envious at all.

I'd be very happy if this signing goes through. Would much rather we take a punt on a youngster with great potential ( and attitude ! ) like this than blow crazy money on a journeyman whose capabilities are well known. Seems to be a switched on guy and I'm sure he will give it 100% to be successful here. If he makes the grade under Eddie's tutelage then it could well be another cracking bit of business for the club. Fingers crossed he passes the medical !
:utc:

...Eddie has some young talent to work with next season with Brooks, Travers, Solanke, Mousset...Kelly..and now Stacey...

Hopefully Lewis Cook will stay injury free too and can be a king pin in the midfield alongside Lerma (who I think can be huge for us in the coming year or so...)

Wouldn't it be great if the PL announced a homegrown player cap? Like, miminimum of 7 or 8 homgrown players in the starting 11.

Or if Brexit screws the whole PL economy and it becomes much more expensive and not always even possible to sign foreign players...

We'd walk the league, even with our exotic foreign import "Ryan Fraser". Still blows my mind that Scottish players don't count as homegrown...

;