Jack Wilshere

not even next season if we're still in this division and the money has run out?
are we gambling on one player (assuming he stays fit) keeping us in the promotion picture at the expense of future financial stability?
I think Max will have judged future financial stability whatever signings we make.

not even next season if we're still in this division and the money has run out?
are we gambling on one player (assuming he stays fit) keeping us in the promotion picture at the expense of future financial stability?

[edited to say obviously still waiting for NSC to run the numbers for us]
..think that you are right IF we stay in this league next season then we will see an exodus of talent like Danjuma..Solanke..Kelly...Mepham and Begovic I reckon...then it will be back to basics and trying to survive on loans and our youngsters..not sure that Jack is a roll of the dice, he obviously feels comfortable here and want to play for us which is a plus hopefully others like Brooks and Surridge can learn from him in a positive way

One comments from Derby site re Wilshere.

Think they are all tongue in cheek though. :grinning:

Professional hospital patient Jack Wilshere has signed a short-term deal with Bournemouth - if he plays tomorrow, we''ll need Shinnie in the team to kick him up in the air in the first minute....
...from the team that was playing that relic Rooney recently!

This should level the heads of the Brooks, King and the like who may have their heads elsewhere. Jacks’s pedigree is absolutely top flight. Who wouldn’t want to play with him? Feel like Santa just left us a late Christmas present!

His legs have gone. Injuries have taken their toll, I’m afraid that these days even at this level he’d just be a passenger. If he was at or even close to his 2016 level for sure but he simply isn’t, out of interest how many commenting on his signing have actually watched him play at all in the last couple of years?

Waz is going to be seething wasting money on Jack.

;