Jamal Lowe

Had a glut of goals early last season then a long drought then a few more towards the end he was ok but just ok some games he really struggled

This is from my Swansea supporting mate. Of course it’s only one person’s opinion but I’m putting it here merely for interest.

Had a glut of goals early last season then a long drought then a few more towards the end he was ok but just ok some games he really struggled

This is from my Swansea supporting mate. Of course it’s only one person’s opinion but I’m putting it here merely for interest.
What do you and the bro's think Stan?

For the money the club has paid for him I can't imagine that they think he is the finished product. I would think that part of the lure of signing for us is that Parker and his coaching staff will improve him and Christie.

I've had almost exactly the same info from my daughter about Jamal last night.. she said also that they were about 65/70 % happy with his overall contribution...plus a couple of stunning goals.

I'm struggling a little bit here. When he's been on the wing he's been ineffective. As a striker he's looked anonymous.

Still early days but I'm starting to suspect he's a latter day Josh McQuoid. Got a move based on a purple patch then... nothing. I hope not.

I'm struggling a little bit here. When he's been on the wing he's been ineffective. As a striker he's looked anonymous.

Still early days but I'm starting to suspect he's a latter day Josh McQuoid. Got a move based on a purple patch then... nothing. I hope not.

Certainly having watched him for as long as we have now you begin to wonder if his whoscored stats are someone else’s.

I thought he was a waste of a place tonight. No energy, no enthusiasm, no effort. I'm not sure why he was still on the pitch at the end. He had done NOTHING!

I think it’s unfair to judge him when he’s got nobody within 20 yards of him. He’s clearly not a winger but he got 14 goals last season in a conservative Swansea side, you can’t really fluke that. There is a player in there.

Every signing Parker has made has got steadily worse....

Tonight was a while new level of awful but my comment was intended on a more general level since he joined. This evening was the cherry on top, so far.

He's clearly not a winger but he's really not a striker either. Not sure what he can do. I thought he was the sort of player that could beat a man for pace and run in one on one but I've never ever seen him beat a man

Well he isn’t a winger, and at the moment he doesn’t look like a striker either.
At Swansea he played next to Ayew as part of 2 up top. But he generally looks off it at the moment.

;