Jamal Lowe

Heard from one Swansea fan that they feel the owners are trying to loot the club. If that is the case, gotta feel for them.

Looks to be a good signing for us, good price and provides the backup/competition to Solanke that pretty much all of us say was needed. If he can put a shift in at right wing even better, may let Brooks get some time in an attacking midfield role instead of hugging the touchline. Hope he works out well!
I think he puts in more than a shift on the wing, from what I understand he is a natural wide forward who can put in a shift as a number nine. 14 goals last season shows he certainly has ability in that position, bear in mind he played in a pretty conservative Swansea side.

I think he puts in more than a shift on the wing, from what I understand he is a natural wide forward who can put in a shift as a number nine. 14 goals last season shows he certainly has ability in that position, bear in mind he played in a pretty conservative Swansea side.
And playing every other game on a rugby pitch. It’s probably no coincidence that in his highlights reel, most of his goals came away from home.

Stats aren’t all that impressive but he definitely caught my eye a couple of times in terms of the types of goals he scored, so am more than happy with this.

T
Both in terms of what he offers as a lone striker and with versatility to play wide. Would appear to offer far more to the squad and a lower cost.

Obviously a few years older though.
Trying to remember, does Brooks ever play on the left given that he's left-footed? If so, this signing could give us even more versatility as Brooks could then shift to the left to cover for Anthony?

That’s some goals reel. Worth a watch.
I followed your advice and watched that video ( with my sceptical hat on of course ) and must say that I was very impressed. He'll do very nicely ! A great alternative to Solanke should he need a rest or have a spell out injured or devoid of form.
Oh yes, he'll do, more than proven at this level. Come on AFCB, get it over the line !

Last edited:
Stats aren’t all that impressive but he definitely caught my eye a couple of times in terms of the types of goals he scored, so am more than happy with this.

I've noticed his name often comes up as a scorer or assist for Swansea. Linked well with A Ayew last season I seem to recall. Hopefully he can link well with Dom. I'm feeling quite positive now. Had been wondering whether the club had decided to settle for the squad we had and hope to scrape a play off place. With Lowe and Christie, we've got a good chance of finishing top 2 if they settle in well. Really excited about getting Christie. Fingers crossed this all goes through:)

I followed your advice and watched that video ( with my sceptical hat on of course ) and must say that I was very impressed. He'll do very nicely ! A great alternative to Solanke should he need a rest or have a spell out injured. Oh yes, he'll do, more than proven at this level. Come on AFCB, get it over the line !

Much better than Shane Long. What was all that about bringing him in last season? I think Parker might well play Lowe and Solanke together.

T
Trying to remember, does Brooks ever play on the left given that he's left-footed? If so, this signing could give us even more versatility as Brooks could then shift to the left to cover for Anthony?
Brooks should be left on the bench, until he shows some interest in playing football.

Swansea have also just sold Connor Roberts to Burnley. They’ll struggle to raise a team after the international break at this rate.

Stanislas and Smith passes medicals before resigning.

Let's hope the new signings have more luck in staying fit for selection

;