January Transfer Tittle Tattle

Lerma an expensive mistake?
:fish:
Lerma is clearly uncomfortable if he cannot foul without being caught. His defending and passing are dire. Watch the replays on his defending. he hangs around the goal without marking anybody. He doesn't know where he should be and cannot pass well.

Lerma is clearly uncomfortable if he cannot foul without being caught. His defending and passing are dire. Watch the replays on his defending. he hangs around the goal without marking anybody. He doesn't know where he should be and cannot pass well.

Oh come on this is a wind up, you serious?
Next your going to say Brooks can't run with the ball

If the rumours are. true and it looks like the Mouse is on his way it will be disappointing as I think he has potential if played! Not sure why Eddie never really took to him

Interesting that the thoughts on the Brentford forum in the summer were that Mepham was going nowhere whereas now there seems to be a swell of opinion that he may be off in January.

If the rumours are. true and it looks like the Mouse is on his way it will be disappointing as I think he has potential if played! Not sure why Eddie never really took to him

Huh?? I doubt that Mousset is going anywhere, especially if we've just let Defoe go, unless of course rather than a RB we're signing a striker

Where's this rumour? It just makes no sense, not that football often does

I must respectfully state that this comment may have emitted from your rear digestive departure lounge.

Last edited:

;