January Transfer Tittle Tattle

Seriously, not a chance of him coming to Bournemouth yet. Just started playing for Leeds, Yorkshire lad, think they'll get promoted this season so I think he'll stay there for now.
Agreed, why would a young lad leave Leeds now when they're playing decent football, under an excellent manager, with an odds on chance of promotion. There...just jinxed them. He'll be here next week.

VERY good player! From what I saw of his debut on TV last week anyway.

Can’t see Leeds letting him go but would be some signing.
Think he would seriously challenge Brooks...who could move to No10...not with Mrs May though that would be just sooooo wrong!!!

If Leeds come up I reckon Lewis Cook will be back up there faster than a Greased Weasal...or at least would desire that!
You could well be right. For me he has never come across as settled and happy to be here. I guess his injury and now rehab with us might make him more inclined to stick around for another season at least. Still think he has yet to fulfill his potential with us, so would like to see him stay and give it his all for a while. Perhaps this injury will remind him how short a career can be and give him renewed motivation to give it his all when he is fit again.

;