Jason Kerr.

well, at least we know what to expect from topfarrier this season :D.

I'd be more concerned if he didn't sign a centre back.

I never understand why people feel to need to nail their colours to the mast so early on with new managers or players. What benefit is there in calling it early?

Loads of us can see the potential downsides of Parker, same as for Tindall, Woodgate, Groves and Howe. Are there prizes for being the first to slag someone off that I'm not aware of?

Hope this Kerr is good....well he was for St Johnstone... We need some good Jocks ( big ones this time)...instead of far flung effete foreigners who take yonks to settle !

...so maybe Celtic will have to make do with his brother ..Wayne Kerr.

I never understand why people feel to need to nail their colours to the mast so early on with new managers or players. What benefit is there in calling it early?

Loads of us can see the potential downsides of Parker, same as for Tindall, Woodgate, Groves and Howe. Are there prizes for being the first to slag someone off that I'm not aware of?

yeah, particularly when it so one sided it just looks ridiculous. no balance at all. like a kid who didn;t get their own way so will deliberately act up without reason.

yeah, particularly when it so one sided it just looks ridiculous. no balance at all. like a kid who didn;t get their own way so will deliberately act up without reason.

Makes you wonder how far they will take it... If a player mentions that they've been working on defending set pieces this season we'll have..... "Parker working on defending again, what a surprise!"

;