Jefferson Lerma

Why not just say he's injured?.......he said that Danjuma was injured.....Lerma was behind due to the birth of his child and Ben Pearson was unavailable!......just struck me as strange.

He was doing separate training with Lewis Cook as he’s recovering from an ankle injury. Unavailable or injured what difference does it make.

Why not just say he's injured?.......he said that Danjuma was injured.....Lerma was behind due to the birth of his child and Ben Pearson was unavailable!......just struck me as strange.
It was the way the interview was done. He was asked about Danjuma and Lerma first. Then Jordan said as interview was finishing, and Ben Pearson? Parker said yeah, he wasn't available today. No issue which Jordan either misunderstood or decided to make something out of it unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Judging by the latest interview with Lerma on COWS, he is not expecting to be going anywhere, so it is looking very likely that he will be with us this season !
I can't imagine the club would do an interview with him now if he was on the "to be sold" list for this transfer window. And as others have commented previously, he seems very happy to be here.

Judging by the latest interview with Lerma on COWS, he is not expecting to be going anywhere, so it is looking very likely that he will be with us this season !
I can't imagine the club would do an interview with him now if he was on the "to be sold" list for this transfer window. And as others have commented previously, he seems very happy to be here.
I'd quite fancy seeing Lerma in the more advanced Billing/Marcondes role pressing high and getting shots off. Leave the holding/playmaking role to Cook, Pearson, Kilkenny.

;