Jefferson Lerma

Latest media chatter saying Levante refuse to sell. Would be a pity - of the incomings a DM will be the most important. I still worry about the midfield without a Lerma-type player. Let’s hope Eddie has a Plan B.
I like Plan B and his music, I just don't think he'd be right for our midfield...

I really hope we sign this geezer after all the Hype and Spec!

but I also hope he goes straight in the side!

What I don't want is a long wait for him to ' bed in '!

I've got this image in my head....Jeff's first game...away in the Fa Cup 3rd Round ..away to Ryton and Crawcrook Albion in the suburbs of Newcastle..a cold January afternoon with a North Easterly blowing over from Finland as he leans on the goalposts with knees the colour of the Chelsea home strip mobiling his mum to charter him a Learjet back to Levante. Boscombe 3 - 0 down, two Jeff own goals, so no medals in sight! " Mama!.. Eddie Ee do my Ed in Innit ".

Last edited:
Reading the article in the Echo today it seems new players have to adjust to our system before going into the team.

Same happened with Lewis Cook and Nathan Ake.

So expect the same with new players.

Reading the article in the Echo today it seems new players have to adjust to our system before going into the team.

Same happened with Lewis Cook and Nathan Ake.

So expect the same with new players.

And so they should. We have been so successful so far with this evolving squad why change it to something untested throwing a Spanish player straight in who is only just getting to know his teammates

And so they should. We have been so successful so far with this evolving squad why change it to something untested throwing a Spanish player straight in who is only just getting to know his teammates

Ake was a strange one the season he was on loan with us. He had proved himself at Watford the season before and as soon as he did get his chance it was apparent he was a quality player

;