Jefferson Lerma

I have never known any Spanish player's release clause to deteriorate over time

You could well be right, I also can't think o a release value reducing, might be it's set at complete value of contract no matter when it was signed? I need to do some research at some point

It took ten years to put the first person on ignore, now I'm up to two in twelve. People posting mindless gibberish is just part of life in online forums but some can't work out where the line to offensive git is found.

If Frankie Boyle had said it......everyone's on the floor with cracked ribs...Frankie on a rolling contract.
PC police.Two in twelve ! Hopefully we can get it up a bit more to 3 in 13 sometime.
btw - there's talk of abandoning games in the World Cup if any racism occurs on the terraces.. Personally I would want a Shutdown of the whole thing in that event ..but that won't happen, too much Money involved!
All I want is jobs for English footballers..thousands of others share that belief emotionally. .How is that offensive? You could say it's nationalistic but so are most people in other lands when it comes to employment of their descendants.
Gibberish!!!!....and MONEY!!!!

Last edited:
It seems some can't take a bit of tongue in cheek humour....
here you go :bounce::bounce: bouncing boobies.

But it’s tongue in cheek with zero context or precedent. It’s a thread about a Colombian player, and then BMC says “We really don’t need those in this country”. Where’s the joke?

That’s like me going on the World Cup thread and saying “Ew other races, I’ll stick to the FA Cup thanks”. There’s no correlation to the subject matter.

I thought there’d been a development in the transfer news when I saw the post count, but nope, it’s just kooky Bill and his wacky ways.

But it’s tongue in cheek with zero context or precedent. It’s a thread about a Colombian player, and then BMC says “We really don’t need those in this country”. Where’s the joke?

That’s like me going on the World Cup thread and saying “Ew other races, I’ll stick to the FA Cup thanks”. There’s no correlation to the subject matter.

I thought there’d been a development in the transfer news when I saw the post count, but nope, it’s just kooky Bill and his wacky ways.
Some seem to be offended very easily, I don't think there was anything racist in BMC's comment, Columbia has a reputation as a rather lawless, corrupt country fuelled by the the white powder. I hope Bill isn't offended by being called "kooky" with "wacky ways":cool:

What we actually need is more Defenders like Mings but perhaps less injury prone as opposed to players from hot countries who take ages to settle for various reasons, tend to be of petulant character and end up in only a handful of matches! Hopefully Tyrone will make it eventually.
All I want is a successful future for Boscombe, not pandering to the pedantic PC rubbish about what they 'consider' in their wisdom.. 'racism'.
Most of what people get worked up about is just mild sarcasm, nothing more !

What we actually need is more Defenders like Mings but perhaps less injury prone as opposed to players from hot countries who take ages to settle for various reasons, tend to be of petulant character and end up in only a handful of matches! Hopefully Tyrone will make it eventually.
All I want is a successful future for Boscombe, not pandering to the pedantic PC rubbish about what they 'consider' in their wisdom.. 'racism'.
Most of what people get worked up about is just mild sarcasm, nothing more !

Well next time just make a joke, and make it actually funny!

'Multiple complaints' about my post resulted in it being removed.
It comes across as 'drivel' to some but I can assure you it is based on much of what I hear from fans of many clubs, the majority of them sane and educated individuals who have seen our game taken away from fans and put into 'markets' and the interests of anyone who is not English/British!
In case you haven't noticed I often backpedal and/or apologise if I realise I'm wrong.
But...some subjects need to be brought into the open not hidden.
This is how Trump is operating - don't like him myself but he might turn out to solve some problems!

Last edited:
It comes across as 'drivel' to some but I can assure you it is based on much of what I hear from fans of many clubs, the majority of them sane and educated individuals who have seen our game taken away from fans and put into 'markets' and the interests of anyone who is not English/British!
In case you haven't noticed I often backpedal and/or apologise if I realise I'm wrong.
This is how Trump is operating - don't like him myself but he might turn out to solve some problems!
I believe that many fans would like to see mainly British players in their team, but would much rather a successful team regardless of where they come from. I couldn’t give two monkeys if we had a team of players from the moon as long as they gave their all and performed well. Let’s not forget that our best player by a mile last season wasn’t British. Should we be looking to move him out for Mings? Even fully fit I can’t see anyone who knows the smallest amount about football thinking that’s a good idea.

So you see yourself as a British version of Twunt. Well good for you, your family must be very proud...

;