Jefferson Lerma

Hopefully when the signing is announced it isn't followed by a "carrying a 3 game suspension into the new season" comment. Looking at his disciplinary record you wouldn't be surprised

Hopefully when the signing is announced it isn't followed by a "carrying a 3 game suspension into the new season" comment. Looking at his disciplinary record you wouldn't be surprised
I wouldn't have thought he'd go straight into the team anyway

Is it just me.......my gut feeling is this is a signing that is not going to work out.......hope I have those words rammed down my throat.

Just out of interest, why is that, TIK? The disciplinary worry? EH's track record of buying from other leagues?

I'm more optimistic that we're learning and developing both on and off the pitch, which includes our recruitment. This guy was obviously a prime target for EH, so I'm sure he feels that he can mould Jeff into what he wants and maybe control the aggression.

I'm going for a roaring success, followed by a sell on to ManU in two years for £75m.......

Just out of interest, why is that, TIK? The disciplinary worry? EH's track record of buying from other leagues?

I'm more optimistic that we're learning and developing both on and off the pitch, which includes our recruitment. This guy was obviously a prime target for EH, so I'm sure he feels that he can mould Jeff into what he wants and maybe control the aggression.

I'm going for a roaring success, followed by a sell on to ManU in two years for £75m.......
Why would we want to sell him to Man U in two years when we’ll be a top 4 club and in Europe by then...

SSN reporter Mark McAdam has been updating us on Bournemouth's club-record £25m pursuit of Levante's Jefferson Lerma.

"Lerma has just been meeting Eddie Howe and various members of the Bournemouth management," he said.

"And he is now heading off to a local hospital to put the finishing touches to his medical at the club."

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

SSN reporter Mark McAdam has been updating us on Bournemouth's club-record £25m pursuit of Levante's Jefferson Lerma.

"Lerma has just been meeting Eddie Howe and various members of the Bournemouth management," he said.

"And he is now heading off to a local hospital to put the finishing touches to his medical at the club."

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Local hospital? You mean the Nuffield at Landsdowne.
Quick, get there soon for an autograph!

As l said, a gut feeling, think his disciplinery records not the best and could find it hard to adjust to Premier league football, when watched him in the world cup, certainly didn't set the pulses racing. ...
Hope your assesment is right....and he is worth £75 mill. in a couple of years

;