Jefferson Lerma

40 odd years too old! but I can do that walking football...I need to find a team in this area. My skills are a mixture of Salah and Messi styles. Slower obviously but with some added new ideas. A curving backheel - spin pass; slam down hard with outside of heel near the top of the ball or a shot at goal with virtually no backlift..a sort of hook shot, bend forward to get some power in it.

Making jokes about age is fine by me btw ....to any degree of Ism!..

Brain Filter on:
It's raining this morning here..first for weeks.
Love Rain and Reservoirs.
Bluebells dying off now. Saw a Swift fly past the window, first for a few years.

Excited about viewing the new fixture list shortly.

Hope we sign a new player soon.

Driving up to Poole today!

Just got back from 4 days near your neck of the woods, only we only crossed into Cornwall by visiting a NT place that comes down to the Tamar. Weather was good, including today.

On the budget front, the article says they've already spent £14 million so I would guess he meant 'remaining budget'.

Fingers crossed this comes together.

Not sure you can put too much weight behind Warnock, his words are very much for the Cardiff audience, playing down their transfer expectations by comparing their transfer potential in an inferior light to Bournemouth. But still it's an interesting line! In this world of one-liners getting around the world in moments.

So, not sure if there was an answer after my brain jam and then the completely relevant tangent this thread went along.

But... would he be our first Uruguayan Colombian player? Also, should we sign him before Colombia get knocked out, would he become our first World Cup player?

;