Jefferson Lerma

Stop making out that everyone who disagrees with you is being overly sensitive. Not that I'm necessarily disagreeing in this context, I have little knowledge of Lerma and so don't have strong opinions either way. You, on the other hand, clearly do and so all I'm asking is for you to back this up with some objective reasoning. If all you've got is that you don't like the fact that he's from Columbia then maybe you just need to get over yourself a bit. Sensitive soul much?

Happy with your post..my only reasoning was a personal preference for English players for reasons I've often referred to... but...Yes I need to get over that!
If Lerma signs and it works out then I will have to get to like him!
The occasional rant spews forth from me..but it's only words on a forum. Perhaps some people need to get over that.
I do listen to people and adjust my thinking accordingly if they make more sense than me. My sense of humour is not everyone's cup of tea!!

Replace the word "often" with "always", and that's the most accurate comment you've ever made.
Thank God I don't revel in self - righteousness and forum celebrity juice alongside my other dubious traits! Then I really would be one pain in the proverbial...
Had a good phone conversation with Mother last night.. She said in response to Brexit news.. " don't know what people get so upset about dear...the Nazis were stopped from bombing us more than 70 years ago!! You all have it easy!!

:please: Somebody somewhere sign this player! Us? Man U? Weymouth? Barca? Torquay? Dortmund? Parley Sports, Boca Juniors? Bridport? Man City?... ANYONE!!! ...Take him in and save us from this All Summer long Superspeculation! Gordon Bennett!!!

Having thought about it, the way Colombia played against us in the world cup was very physical, bitty and dark arts football. I do wonder if Lerma can play the other way or whether it's a mark of change/evolution in our (Eddie's) philosophy.
I.e. a real Plan B

Having thought about it, the way Colombia played against us in the world cup was very physical, bitty and dark arts football. I do wonder if Lerma can play the other way or whether it's a mark of change/evolution in our (Eddie's) philosophy.
I.e. a real Plan B

To be fair, we have been accused of using the dark arts by some rival supporters - Watford spring to mind- since championship at least. Not saying I agree with them but...

....imagine Lerma, Arter and Rico in the side...we may end games with only eight players!

...great that Diego Rico will miss our first three games through suspension!

a reply to me asking him if his original tweet 2 or 3 weeks ago saying we were “closing in on him” had been a bit hasty (on twitter)

;