Joe Jordon

Just wondered when we might be changing our home kit colour to Blue. Ex Pompey Player Richard Hughes now has his old mate O'Neil and now followed by assistant Manager under HR Jordan at his side. All seems a little bit contrived to me..??

Just wondered when we might be changing our home kit colour to Blue. Ex Pompey Player Richard Hughes now has his old mate O'Neil and now followed by assistant Manager under HR Jordan at his side. All seems a little bit contrived to me..??
All managers like to bring in their own team. I think I heard KT saying on Solent last night that although Wagner was a strong candidate, he wasn't offered the job because it would have meant letting a few people go.

Do you really think these so called candidates really ever got this far in the process...? Hughes and Blake had these people in mind a long time before.

Interesting to see where all this is going !

The ship has hit the rocks on the way back to the PL..salvage job now...or repair damage and back into port for a refit through the summer.

Harry Redders the Puppet Master running the show from here ? Always going to happen wannit ..with he being a takeaway run down the road !
If he sticks around...we get promotion next season....maybe after winning the Cup..that is the focus for me !

The issue I have with all this chopping and changing of backroom staff is that Woodgate is on a 3 month contract... Early indications point to him not having enough about him to be in charge after that 3 months...

So part of me struggles with how you plan for the future..? Is Jordan on a 3 months contract as well...? O'Neil??? Will be doing this dance again in June...?

So JJ played more than 50 times for Scotland, the only Scot to score in three World Cups (finals tournaments).

He also made 52 appearances for Milan. Under that exterior is a guy who knows his stuff.

I wouldn't be worried about number of coaches, just means they can break off into different groups and work on different aspects, and make the most of limited sessions between matches. Even attack v defense means you can get two coaches working separately to outdo the other.

Let's just not pin it all on the Watford game or expect overnight miracles. Ultimately, we need to arrive at the finish line in time and flying.

;