Jonathan Woodgate

Do you want Woodgate in charge first game of next season?

• Yes

Votes: 102 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 104 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woodgate clearly blaming the players for today’s inept second-half performance: https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/19141684.woodgate-rues-missed-chances-cherries-draw-preston/

I don’t buy it. We lack leadership on the pitch but JW can play a key role, including by intervening early with the right subs. Who does he put on? Long ... who contributes zilch. When will we see one of the youngsters???

And what did JW say at half-time? “Hang on and hope.” ?
God I am so glad I no longer subscribe to "the Echo". All that crap just to read the Manager's report. My laptop would die installing all that cookie crap and answering all their surveys. No reflection on you Langham! :D

Leave him alone.....he lives in Liskeard.....that's punishment enough
Yoo ..Ted iz great...might think you funy tatin thevposs out if me....pheeewee...yes..you ar..an quite shapr wthi it tee ..thascgoot. I can hang of that....your a Boscomb fan propar job....an I lok that ! N' wirries.

Yoo ..Ted iz great...might think you funy tatin thevposs out if me....pheeewee...yes..you ar..an quite shapr wthi it tee ..thascgoot. I can hang of that....your a Boscomb fan propar job....an I lok that ! N' wirries.
My other half was born in Liskeard, so I understand every word of that ...;)

He is a really good example of what happens when you have a decent Chief Exec and Head of Recruitment. People intelligently scouring the market for future talent and landing it.

Our two got the job through being someone’s son in law and someone’s best friend. That’s not the way successful organisations recruit. As a result we ended up with the two laziest management appointments known to man and the wasting of a great squad devoid of a good leader.[/QUOTE

that brings me to the JT sacking . In my eyes surely you would not allow someone to bring in signings and then sack him. He might have been the wrong appointment , but the timing non logical.

He is a really good example of what happens when you have a decent Chief Exec and Head of Recruitment. People intelligently scouring the market for future talent and landing it.

Our two got the job through being someone’s son in law and someone’s best friend. That’s not the way successful organisations recruit. As a result we ended up with the two laziest management appointments known to man and the wasting of a great squad devoid of a good leader.
We didn't even need to scour the market for this appointment Valerian Ismael was right here in our league.....it was clear to anybody who watches football that he was perfect for us.....did we even attempt to poach him?...did we fck....we went after Henry and Scott Parker.....the level of incompetence is scarcely believable.

We didn't even need to scour the market for this appointment Valerian Ismael was right here in our league.....it was clear to anybody who watches football that he was perfect for us.....did we even attempt to poach him?...did we fck....we went after Henry and Scott Parker.....the level of incompetence is scarcely believable.

Scott Parker being Rich Hughes' mate.

So its a son-in-law, a mate and his mate for the three most important roles at a multimillion business in rocky financial waters.

...to be honest these are not Woodgate players...some of them stabbed Howe...some of them stabbed Tindall...and now some are probably stabbing Woodgate...I just don’t see the cohesion,passion,team work,commitment,or desire to succeed here...we may need a cathartic and messy transition to get a more welded squad together...and that will happen over the summer.. we need something to get our club back when we return to DC...coz this lot don’t look that bothered ?..I will excuse a few like Bego,Wilshere,Pearson,Steve Cook and Lerma but the rest I am not that convinced about..

Reactions: drd
Checks back on earlier Barnsley thread to read your foresight on how good he was when we won rather convincingly...

You’ve turned into Neil Dawson, bigging up any manager who has a team above us.
I was the first person on here to mention him....I wanted him as soon as JT was sacked Rob.....when they were behind us....if you check back you'll see that!

When we played them i couldn't believe how high of a line they played .....quite naive i thought.....but they do that with everyone....they don't care what other teams do they just play their game......as i've said they remind me so much of the way we used to be.

;