Jonathan Woodgate

Do you want Woodgate in charge first game of next season?

• Yes

Votes: 102 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 104 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted no as I'm living in a dream world.

That team should have virtually managed itself to the title at a canter so as a barometer I'd argue both JT and JW failed.

I'd love us to have a manager that has experience and really knows what they're doing rather than our last two that have been total punts (I said PUNTS).

I won't be surprised if JW is manager next season but it will probably confirm my idea of our board's level of ambition (or lack thereof).

If he's lucky he'll do "ok" rather than well, though I fear he may also be damned to doing a terrible job with a threadbare squad and no money to work with.

Blame him for being stupid enough to have Mepham in the lineup in the first place. We all knew he was a choker....Sorry I meant to say a choker and an incompetent idiot who panicked by rugby tackling a player as a pathetic attempt to recover from his amateur handling of the ball defensively....

You’d have gone with Rico at left back and Kelly in the middle? Or are you sitting on some other tactical genius that hasn’t been considered before?

It's a no from me, we need an experienced manager who's had promotion before, like bilic or one of the ex watford guys, must be at least 6 of them.

It's a no from me, we need an experienced manager who's had promotion before, like bilic or one of the ex watford guys, must be at least 6 of them.
Jokanovic reportedly wants a return to England....
He'd be ideal obviously but he'd cost a fair few quid......although I don't imagine Henry was going to be cheap either.

I would have thought if he was going to be sacked it would have been done by now, certainly by this time tomorrow. Can only assume it’s upto JW if he wants the job or not and can’t see him saying no.....

Expect we'll know by the end of next week.
Then again we thought we'd know sooner than later about Eddie. And when it dragged on, assumed he was staying.

What really annoys me about this is why doesn’t he say he wants it or not?
All this dashed pussyfooting around.
I’d respect him more if he just said openly:
‘Yes I’ve loved it here, I love the club and yes I’d very much like to be considered for the job.’
Instead it’s all ‘I haven’t thought about it’ and ‘it’s not my decision.’

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/19322443.jonathan-woodgate-unsure-will-stay-cherries-boss/

I want a manager who outright wants the job and sees his future here.
If it’s you Wooders old bean have the bloody courage to say so.
That’s the one thing that makes me wonder if he knows he’s not getting it. Up until now, he’s said the right things. There must have been conversations, so surely if he’d had an inkling then he’d be bigging up how much he’s enjoyed it and how he loves the club.

Well the Yes's are about 10% ahead...?

I went Yes. There are some Dolts out there...and JW has played at top level..so must have something in the way of tactics..
He couldn't have done much about events yesterday....if we had got a 3rd goal in the aggregate before the penalty...Brentford would have capitulated.

..and I don't want no foreigners bringing Covid in!

If he goes I want Pulis with Yems back in the 'team'....then we'll see what 'supporters' turn up!

...I say yes give him the task of sorting the squad for next season and hopefully having some income from sales to invest in the team.
I can't think of anyone out there I would want to come in if we are talking experienced types....Big Sam?...Uncle Roy?...no I can't really think of anyone!

;