Jordan Zemura

Also I think he is the best natural dribbler I have seen for a long time. Glides past opponents. He isn't as bad as some think defensively either... Just needs to be a bit better in the air. So far, I have been very impressed.

I voted for him too. If he can show consistently, which might be a challenge depending on how he handles different players playing beside him or in front of him. Always difficult to find a quality left back.

He has been bloody fantastic, Just edges Antony and Kilkenny in terms of the youngsters who have been integrated into the team. Can see the latter two taking up more of a squad role this season but JZ should be our first choice left back without a shadow of a doubt. He’s clearly very good going forward, but what has surprised me most about his game is that he is actually pretty solid defensively. He very rarely gets beaten one on one and he has made a couple of goal saving interceptions so far already this season.

I was banging on about JZ on here a couple of years ago as pre Covid I used to watch the mid week u21 and u18 games at Canford.

Nice to see he has come good.

We played Lee Bradbury at right back guys. Anybody we field in that position is going to be an improvement on that.

He has been bloody fantastic, Just edges Antony and Kilkenny in terms of the youngsters who have been integrated into the team. Can see the latter two taking up more of a squad role this season but JZ should be our first choice left back without a shadow of a doubt. He’s clearly very good going forward, but what has surprised me most about his game is that he is actually pretty solid defensively. He very rarely gets beaten one on one and he has made a couple of goal saving interceptions so far already this season.
He is class . I like the way he just wants to attack and attack ..
At times he is the furthest forward . The energy he brings is exceptional

Shame he didn't get more of a shot last season. Rico is a great character but much more suited to the Spanish game I think. Meps has done fine so far this season.He did what was asked of him as right back but not one for moving forward so was limited.

First time I have seen this lad live at Dean Court, seen him live on TV.

The way he took his second goal showed he is oozing with confidence.

Of all our younger players this lad has impressed me the most from what I have seen.

From defence to attack he never stops working and running.

My only concern is how long before other clubs come ‘sniffing around him’.

;