Jordan Zemura

First time I have seen this lad live at Dean Court, seen him live on TV.

The way he took his second goal showed he is oozing with confidence.

Of all our younger players this lad has impressed me the most from what I have seen.

From defence to attack he never stops working and running.

My only concern is how long before other clubs come ‘sniffing around him’.
I am afraid that this is the process that will mean the club survive. Cant afford to always buy so developing players and hopefully cashing in at some point means survival.

Can we not get him a song to one of the big Jay Z tunes? Possibly Empire State of Mind or 99 problems as the main ones?

"Ze-mur-a" has the same pattern as "In New York" from Empire and 99 problems must be a doddle for the lyricists.

If you're having XXXXX problems I feel bad for you son
XX got XXX problems but XXXX ain't one etc

How often are we going to get a JZ to sing Jay Z to?

Zemura I see you, Zemura I want you
Somehow this feeling just grows and grows
With every game, I become more mad about you
More lost without you and so it goes

:wub:

Given MOM tonight on Sky.

He covered more ground than any other AFCB tonight on the pitch according to their stats.

Impressive stats. I was worried how much space the substitute (adomah) got on the left -seemed to overload JZ. Personally would have given Anthony mom for one goal and one assist.

What a great pairing, they both deserved MOM for different reasons.

The new Daniels and Pugh telepathy.

Impressive stats. I was worried how much space the substitute (adomah) got on the left -seemed to overload JZ. Personally would have given Anthony mom for one goal and one assist.
Anthony’s finish was so cool . Then you see his confidence sky high .
Zemura wow… I get goose bumps when he has the ball steaming forward .

How about to the tune of Volare as in the Vieira chant,

Zemura Whoaho Zemura Whoaho
He comes from Zimbabwe
He scores goals like Anthony.

Or rhyme it with Solanke.

Just realised zemura will be off to African cup of nations in January so we wouldn’t want to return Leif Davis back to leeds in January. Zimbabwe in a group with Senegal, guinea and Malawi. 2 to qualify from the group so not sure if his absence will be long? At least the January fixture list for afcb looks ok.

;