Jordon Ibe

I would like to give the benefit of doubt regards the wording on the gown, but by this point I doubt the picture and it's juxtaposition is coincidence.

I only urge Jordon is follow his recent words about a period of reflection to improve his decisions. The rest of his career depends on it. It's up to him.

It's surely fairly clear by now that there are significant issues which impact on Jordon's decision making and his life choices.

It's interesting how Paul Merson and Lee Hendry are being celebrated currently for revealing their mental health struggles, while Ibe mostly just gets slagged off.

Do we have to wait for Ibe's career to be over and for him to being crying on TV, revealing the issues he's experienced, before we finally go 'poor bugger, he's really had problems'?

Like everyone I've been disappointed and frustrated that Jordon hasn't delivered on the promise he has shown. However, the longer it's gone on the clearer it's become that he needs help not scorn. And that help probably needs to happen away from football.

Ibe's time at AFCB has been quite a sad episode for all involved.

Are haircuts not allowed in the UK? Genuinly asking, I don't know

At the moment only people from the same household are allowed within 2 meters of each other, most businesses are allowed to be open if they can follow the rules. Previous workplaces like construction and manufacturing are being encouraged to start opening.

Pubs, clubs, restaurants and hairdressers aren't going to open until July at the earliest.

It's surely fairly clear by now that there are significant issues which impact on Jordon's decision making and his life choices.

It's interesting how Paul Merson and Lee Hendry are being celebrated currently for revealing their mental health struggles, while Ibe mostly just gets slagged off.

Do we have to wait for Ibe's career to be over and for him to being crying on TV, revealing the issues he's experienced, before we finally go 'poor bugger, he's really had problems'?

Like everyone I've been disappointed and frustrated that Jordon hasn't delivered on the promise he has shown. However, the longer it's gone on the clearer it's become that he needs help not scorn. And that help probably needs to happen away from football.

I met Merson last November at a plumbers pissup convention. He was the guest speaker. He was fantastic and really open about his problems. A really nice guy to talk to. Said life at thethe.moment was great, sober and working for Sky with some great mates. Back then they didn't have advisors. They trained for a few hours in the morning and that was it the rest of the day was boozers and bookies.
These days players have all manner of advisors and im sure Ibe is no different. I jut wonder if he actually listens to any advice

A sad episode but can’t help thinking that this summer is the right time to make a break with those players who aren’t delivering.

I’m not one to normally criticise Eddie over his transfer policy as in general I think there have been more good than bad, but given the alleged extensive background checks we conduct re a players character, I’m struggling to see how we could have gotten this one so badly wrong. I know he was just 21 when we signed him so I’m probably being harsh, but for me he goes down as one of the most disappointing signings we have made in the last 20 years.

I’m not one to normally criticise Eddie over his transfer policy as in general I think there have been more good than bad, but given the alleged extensive background checks we conduct re a players character, I’m struggling to see how we could have gotten this one so badly wrong. I know he was just 21 when we signed him so I’m probably being harsh, but for me he goes down as one of the most disappointing signings we have made in the last 20 years.

They talk about this but I believe it amounts to nothing more than a cursory glance at their social media; I don't think we employ a P.I. to check them out.

I suppose his court case is on hold what with everything as it is. Be a former Bournemouth player when he gets sentenced.

What an embarrassment to himself he is, his attitude is terrible - on and off the pitch. The sooner he's gone the better.

;