Jordon Ibe

For his sake, I hope it is a put-up job, or a stunt, or he is filming from the passenger seat, and he hasn't been stopped for driving whilst disqualified again.

A bit odd.

The picture has been transposed, the numbers are back to front which makes it that the officer is looking through the passengers window; but appears to be looking past the passenger and talking to the driver.

Dashed if I know Holmes.

I have heard him described by the coaching staff as an unbelievable talent but is just the worst professional they have ever met..!

I have heard him described by the coaching staff as an unbelievable talent but is just the worst professional they have ever met..!
Is he an unbelievable talent though? Saw very little evidence of this in the last four years, if running into opposition players and losing the ball is a talent I guess? Have heard people praise his natural ability before and I just don’t get it. Traore and Saint Maximin are unbelievable talents who are lacking in other areas such as decision making and final product ect, Ibe is just not very good.

Is he an unbelievable talent though? Saw very little evidence of this in the last four years, if running into opposition players and losing the ball is a talent I guess? Have heard people praise his natural ability before and I just don’t get it. Traore and Saint Maximin are unbelievable talents who are lacking in other areas such as decision making and final product ect, Ibe is just not very good.
I remember seeing an interview with Alex Ferguson a few years ago and he was talking about either Djemba Djemba or Kleberson, I forget which. Both players were terrible but whichever one he was talking about, he was saying how they looked phenomenal in training, genuinely one of the best players at the club but they just couldn't do it in a proper match environment and he couldn't explain why. Could well be the same with Ibe. We've all seen him tear us a knew one before and there were glimpses of his ability to beat a man or two from a standing start, but a glimpse or two over 4 years isn't near good enough. I wish him luck though, I'm convinced there's a player in there. He seriously needs someone to stop him making stupid decisions and to advise him properly.

I remember seeing an interview with Alex Ferguson a few years ago and he was talking about either Djemba Djemba or Kleberson, I forget which. Both players were terrible but whichever one he was talking about, he was saying how they looked phenomenal in training, genuinely one of the best players at the club but they just couldn't do it in a proper match environment and he couldn't explain why.

Did he ever consider changing his coaching staff for fresh ideas on how to get the best out of him?

I remember seeing an interview with Alex Ferguson a few years ago and he was talking about either Djemba Djemba or Kleberson, I forget which. Both players were terrible but whichever one he was talking about, he was saying how they looked phenomenal in training, genuinely one of the best players at the club but they just couldn't do it in a proper match environment and he couldn't explain why. Could well be the same with Ibe. We've all seen him tear us a knew one before and there were glimpses of his ability to beat a man or two from a standing start, but a glimpse or two over 4 years isn't near good enough. I wish him luck though, I'm convinced there's a player in there. He seriously needs someone to stop him making stupid decisions and to advise him properly.
Ravel Morrison was the same, Fergie said "He possessed as much natural talent as any youngster we ever signed, but kept getting into trouble." He's been a journeyman ever since, in and out of trouble with the law, and last seen struggling to get into Middlesborough's side

;